Ch 125

Call him "Master Zhang"...

Zhang Zhe gently held Jiang Xuening's palm back, and asked calmly, "Any news?"

Feng Mingyu nodded and smiled: "It's some unusual news, but now it's not a place to talk in the outskirts of the city gate. After we enter the city, we'll find an inn to settle down first, and then discuss this matter with the adults in detail. "

"Adult" is still used.

This time even Jiang Xuening could hear the subtlety hidden in the words.

Her palms were slightly sweaty.

Zhang Zhe knew that things had changed, but no matter how they changed, the Tianjiao gang didn't kill them immediately, which proved that the situation was not dead.

He went to lead the horse.

Unexpectedly, Feng Mingyu followed up and said: "Although my Tianjiao Tongzhou sub-helm is in the city, it is not easy to show off with this gang of Jiangyang thieves. To be on the safe side, we think it's better for the big guys to come and go in batches Better."

Jiang Xuening frowned suddenly.

Feng Mingyu felt her displeasure, glanced at her, and explained as if to comfort her: "Although Mr. Zhang and Lingmei came all the way together, no one knows whether those people will provoke you when they pass the city gate. If something goes wrong, you should be with your younger sister, but once something happens to one person, the other can't run away, I'm afraid you will feel uneasy. So the old man thought, if you can trust me, go to the city separately and let Huang Qian bring the second girl Jiang together , this old man will accompany you into the city. I don't know if it's appropriate or not?"

Is it right?

Of course not!

It's just that Jiang Xuening raised his eyes and looked around: the Tianjiao church is surrounded by people, and there are many people; Huang Qian is standing nearby with his knife on his hands, looking at this side without blinking.

This posture, even if it is not appropriate at all, is also very appropriate.

She said with sarcasm: "Your teacher is really thoughtful."

She is Zhang Zhe's younger sister in the eyes of others, so it's okay to be self-willed.

Zhang Zhe stared at Feng Mingyu for a moment, then said calmly: "Then respect is worse than obedience, thank you."

Most of the people are already packed.

The horses were drawn and the fire was extinguished.

The Tianjiao people and the fugitives in the Tian Prison walked together in groups of three and five.

Xiao Dingfei was the happiest.

As soon as he got the letter of permission to enter the city, he got on his horse without saying a word, flicked his whip, and galloped straight into the city. Only his hearty laughter came from the distant darkness: "I will go first!" One step into the city to play, and you can still catch up with whoring girls, just take your time!"

"..."

Everyone was speechless.

Led by Xiao Dingfei, everyone entered the city in batches.

Tongzhou is the main route for the southern regions to enter and leave the capital. There are military camps stationed dozens of miles outside the city. It was originally under the command of the Marquis of Yongyi, and the army was strictly controlled. Therefore, there have not been many soldiers suffering from bandits over the years. There are many merchants traveling from south to north. , the time to close the city gate is relatively late.