Ch 12

The atmosphere in the flower hall completely froze.

Everyone didn't dare to talk deeply about the affairs of the DPRK, and seeing Jiang Xuening's frightening posture, he didn't even dare to come out as a peacemaker.

I just wondered in my heart: a girl who has been raised in the farm for fourteen years and has no experience at all, has only been in Beijing for four years, how can she be so scary?

Fortunately, at this moment, the servants outside suddenly looked happy, and rushed to report: "Miss Jin, His Royal Highness Linzi Wang and Prince Yan are already outside."

The previous dispute between You Yue and Jiang Xuening was immediately forgotten by everyone.

Even You Yue herself didn't care for a moment.

The young women in the flower hall chatted among each other, each with a look of yearning or shyness, and some of the brave ones even went to the window by the door to watch.

Only Jiang Xuening was slightly taken aback when he heard the words: Why is Yan Lin here?

But then I felt a headache.

No wonder she came to the uncle's mansion in Qingyuan today, seeing so many people coming to the banquet, it turned out that it was not because the uncle's mansion regained power, but because Yan Lin and Shen Jie were coming!

This is great-

On that day, she declined Yan's impromptu pretext that she would rest at home for two days, but in the end, she came to someone else's house for a banquet during the Double Ninth Festival on September 9, and she was afraid that the jar of jealousy would be overturned.

Chrysanthemum viewing in Qingyuan Bofu is all in the garden. Although male and female guests are separated, one side is in the flower hall and the other side is in the water pavilion. The distance between them is not far away, and both sides have to pass through a long corridor in the garden when entering.

In the flower hall and in the water pavilion, it can be seen from a distance.

When the servant came to announce the time, Yan Lin and Shen Jie had already entered from the outside, and walked up the corridor not long after.

Needless to say, Shen Jietianhuang is a nobleman with a gentle and elegant temperament.

It is rare for Yan Lin today not to wear a sword, and to dress up as a noble son.

Wearing a brocade sky-water blue gown with waist down, a piece of white jade simply hung on the leather belt, the young man is tall and straight, his face is like a crown jade, his eyes are like morning stars, walking up from the long corridor from a distance, like a scorching sun, making people dazzled.

These boudoir girls in the flower hall have already passed the age of ignorance, seeing such an outstanding son and brother for a while, a little spring love sprouted in their hearts.

You Yue was even more dumbfounded, her cheeks were flushed.

She is also eighteen years old this year, and she thinks that her complexion is higher than that of her elder sister, and she is about the same age as Yan Lin. Yesterday when she heard that Prince Yan and the King of Linzi were coming, she secretly speculated why Yan Lin came and almost didn't sleep well all night. When Yan came, his heart was pounding.

"oops!"

A young lady who was leaning against the door and watching suddenly yelled and covered her lips with her hand in surprise.

"Why did Yan Shizi come here?"

Everyone immediately became astonished, and those who could pretend to be calm all stood up and looked out.