Ch 31

Solve the confusion alone?

That's great!

Jiang Xuening's heart was beating wildly, and she said almost without thinking, "Thank you, Mr.! Since there is no doubt about the losers, Xue Ning has no doubts. It is presumptuous to disturb Mr.!"

Xie Wei still looked at her: "Is it really not necessary?"

Jiang Xuening quickly showed a forced smile, and stumbled: "No, no, really no need."

Xie Wei then withdrew his eyes lightly, and said: "Since everyone has no doubts, today's school examination will come to an end. I only hope that the few ladies who have no chance to study with His Royal Highness can continue to study with the school after returning home. , Concentrate on studying; those who are fortunate enough to stay to accompany His Highness the Princess, after today, you can pack up and go back to the house to prepare for two days. Arrange the next six months of homework for His Royal Highness and all of you to accompany me. From now on, you will be commensurate with our teachers and students. I hope you will not slack off. If you have this opportunity, you will gain something in half a year. yes."

No chance to leave behind a dark sigh;

Those who remained were all slightly trembling in their hearts.

Everyone bowed: "Yes, sir."

This time they all retreated from the palace.

Twelve people participated in the school examination, and finally eight people remained: led by Xiao Shu, Chen Shuyi, Yao Xi, Zhou Baoying, Fang Miao, You Yue, Yao Rongrong, and Jiang Xuening.

Except for Jiang Xuening's sad face, everyone else was more or less happy.

Zhou Baoying is a little girl who can't help herself when she's happy, and just walked out of Fengchen Hall, she danced with her arms and legs: "Oh my God, I passed it! And Mr. Xie is not as serious as Daddy said at all! He has a nice voice I thought it would be very hard to study with the palace, isn't this pretty good? It's all my father's scaring me!"

Jiang Xuening thought to herself, that was when you had never seen him serious, it would be light to scare people to death.

Fang Miao walked to Jiang Xuening's side very naturally, took her arm affectionately, and looked at her like a benefactor: "Miss Jiang Er is really a good person! I saw the test paper that was handed out earlier. I just wanted to hug you and kiss you, and I passed all the books you asked me to read this morning! If Miss Jiang Er didn't point me out, I would have been dethroned today!"

Yao Rongrong also barely survived.

Hearing Fang Miao's words, she also lowered her head, and said timidly, "Yes, thank you very much, Sister Jiang, it's as if she knew what the exam was going to be beforehand, and her guess was too accurate."

Everyone didn't feel anything when they heard Fang Miao's words, but when they heard Yao Rongrong's words, their hearts suddenly became more subtle.

Xiao Shu walked in front, and suddenly looked back at Yao Rongrong.

Jiang Xuening's pupils also shrank slightly: for the first time, she thought seriously, is it true that Yao Rongrong was born unable to speak, or did she do it on purpose?

She looked at Yao Rongrong, but the other party was still weak and cowardly, not even daring to raise her eyes very high, which made people feel shy and pitiful.

Fang Miao also frowned, and said, "Why are you so speechless?"

Yao Rongrong flinched again.

Fang Miao couldn't say anything about her, so she held her breath inexplicably and couldn't get it out of her chest, so she turned her head to Jiang Xuening and said, "But Miss Jiang Er is really amazing. Most of us are the first time we have come into contact with Mr. Xie so closely. Well, you still have the courage to stand up and want to check the papers with Mr. Xie, I was so scared to death at that time! I thought, what if Mr. Xie punishes you?"