Ch 138

Jiang Xuening went back to her room, washed and slept.

I thought that after doing such a big event, she must toss and turn at night thinking about it and having trouble falling asleep. Who would have thought that she drank a lot of wine at the banquet. Huadiao is not very strong, but the stamina after drinking too much is not small. Sticking to the pillow, he thought about Zhang Zhe for a while, then fell into a deep sleep.

Just didn't sleep very well.

Had a strange dream all night.

But when I woke up in the morning and opened my eyes, I forgot all about it.

On the table is still the small seal of the sapphire she left yesterday.

The seal is still white when you buy it, and you have to carve any characters you want.

It doesn't take much time to carve a face like this, but it takes a lot of brains to figure out how to carve it.

Jiang Xuening glanced at it and didn't move it for the time being, but just opened the window and looked out: "The snow has stopped."

No wonder I wake up feeling a bit cold in the morning.

She stretched her waist, yawned a few times, and after a while, she saw Xiaobao walking on the corridor outside the window, wearing thick clothes, and said to her: "Second Miss, the news that I just came here is that it happened after yesterday. After the snow stopped in the middle of the night, the collapsed mountain road was cleared for most of the night, and the road has been cleared this morning. I am afraid that the sun will come out at noon this day. After discussing with Mr. Ding, Duke Ding said that he would take advantage of this time to go. I'm afraid that something will go wrong after the snow melts in a few days. So I'm here to let you know, if there's anything else, I'd better pack it up in advance and leave at noon."

The road between Tongzhou and the capital is not far away, so if you go earlier, if you ride a horse or a car, you can go there at noon and you can arrive almost at night.

Jiang Xuening nodded in agreement.

Just seeing Xiaobao turn around and leave again, he couldn't help saying "Hey", stopped him, and asked, "By the way, where is Mr. Zhang?"

Xiaobao thought she was asking Zhang Zhe if he was leaving too, so he said, "Master Zhang already knew the news, so naturally he will go with everyone, but the soldiers who came with him may have to wait for the snow to melt before leaving, after all, there are not so many of them." horses."

Jiang Xuening was speechless: "I was asking where he is now."

Only then did Xiaobao come to his senses, and after thinking about it, he seemed not quite sure, he hesitated and said: "I just saw it, because there are still a group of people who are going to stay in Tongzhou, it seems that Duke Ding has dragged Mr. Tell me something, maybe it's at the government office right now."

"oh..."

That's not there anymore.

I don't know if he woke up this morning and saw what he left last night.

Thinking about it, Zhang Zhe was too busy to get away now, and Jiang Xuening didn't want to bother him, so he could only wait to find a suitable time to speak.

She packed her things by herself.

The rest of the people in the Shangqing Temple were also busy, preparing the carriage for the carriage, packing the luggage for the luggage.

At noon, I ate some food at will, and it was just in time to set off.

Naturally, all officials big and small from Tongzhou City came and lined up at the door to see them off. Some complimented Xie Wei, while some congratulated Duke Ding Xiao Yuan on finding his son who had been missing for many years.