Ch 175

Zhang Zhe found something missing on the way.

It's just that since he bumped into Jiang Xuening, he has been distracted, he can't remember when he disappeared, and whether he was lost on the way back or in the Linzi Palace.

So go and come back.

Jiang Xuening was gone in the empty garden, and there was nothing in the gazebo, only the messy cups and plates left by the two attendants in the pavilion.

Seeing Zhang Zhe go and come back, the attendants who had been serving before had some impressions of him, they came forward and bowed, and asked actively: "Master Zhang, what's the matter, but what's left behind?"

Zhang Zhe asked, "Have you ever seen a kit?"

The attendant was stunned for a moment: "Is it the appearance of the silver pattern on the black background?"

Zhang Zhe said, "Have you seen it?"

The attendant waved his hands again and again, but his eyes became a little strange, and there was a bit of trouble in his expression, he hesitated for a moment before saying: "I have seen it, but when I came here to clean up, I saw Jiang Shilang The daughter of the family is standing here, holding a brocade pouch, which looks a bit like what you are looking for. She looked at it... the younger ones didn't dare to go up and ask more questions."

"..."

Zhang Zhe stood in front of the steps, very dazed.

Without the kit around her waist, she felt a little empty.

The attendant then felt that the expression of the young court official in front of him overlapped for a moment with the second girl Jiang he had seen before. It was a strange and unsteady heavy, like a mirror under the dark water. , so that the refracted light appears dim.

After a long time, Zhang Zhe spoke.

He asked, "Did Miss Jiang Er leave?"

The attendant nodded and said: "Yes, it seems that I have returned home with Mr. Jiang."

Zhang Zhe closed his eyes slightly, remained silent for a moment, and then said "Thank you".

The attendant was puzzled, but he didn't dare to ask more questions.

After bowing again, I looked up and saw the lord walking out along the garden path again. It was clear that in the warm summer night, when the back gradually disappeared at the end of the light under the stacked corridors, it seemed to be walking in the cold and lonely autumn frost. inside.

It rained the day before yesterday, washing away the floating dust covering the capital, and the road surface of the long street was also washed clean by the rain.

The sound of carriages and horses faded away.

Then the sound of footsteps lightly stepping on the road surface became obvious, empty and deserted. Zhang Zhe seemed to have thought of everything in his mind, but also seemed to think of nothing.

The place where he lived was quite a distance from the place where the princes and nobles gathered. After passing through this place where every inch of land was very precious, the height of the pavilions on both sides became lower, and gradually some laughter and shouting sounded.

Accidentally knocked over the teapot at home this morning, and his mother told him to remember to buy a new one when he came back.

Zhang Zhe went into a porcelain shop that was closing late, and chose a simple Xing Kiln white porcelain tea set, but he heard the shopkeeper of the porcelain shop standing in front of Duobaoge and sighing, accompanied by an elegant customer.