Ch 50

Although Empress Dowager Xiao had an attitude of indifference to everyone before, and everyone was terrified of her, but compared with the frosty anger on her face at this moment, it is nothing.

No one expected that when a jade handle was presented as Ruyi, Haoduanduan would lose his temper.

When the fellow readers below did not know what happened, they were panicked and did not dare to make a sound.

The Eunuch Liu who came to offer the jade wishful felt a chill down his spine, without thinking about it, he immediately knelt down and shouted: "The Empress Dowager, calm down, the Empress Dowager, calm down!"

Others are just in front of the steps.

Empress Dowager Xiao kicked over, raised her hand to call people around, and shouted: "Come here, take down this rebellious party! Send it to the Ai family and go to Si Haosheng for torture!"

Eunuch Liu's complexion suddenly changed.

Although he came to offer Yu Ruyi, he didn't know what kind of mystery was behind that Yu Ruyi. Hearing the cold shout of Empress Dowager Xiao, he was so frightened that his three souls came out of his body, his seven souls were separated from his body, and he hurriedly hit his head on the ground. He kept crying and crying: "I am wronged, I am wronged! I was just ordered to offer jade as I wished, but I don't know where I offended the empress dowager, please forgive me, I am wronged-"

Shen Zhiyi and Xiao Shu were sitting next to the Empress Dowager Xiao. Just now, they only vaguely saw the handwriting on Yu Ruyi's back, but they didn't see what it was. Suddenly they encountered such an accident, and they didn't dare to ask.

Empress Zheng was also taken aback.

She knew that although Empress Dowager Xiao's temper had never been considered good and had her own harshness, if she reacted like this, something serious must have happened, and she said that Eunuch Liu was "against the party", so she guessed that the matter was not trivial.

Although Yu Ruyi was shattered, there were several pieces of jade that were larger.

Empress Zheng didn't interrupt for a while, she just walked down from the hall, picked up one of the pieces of broken jade to look at it, and saw the word "Yi Tong" on it, her complexion changed drastically, she was no better than Empress Dowager Xiao.

Left and right have come up to restrain Mr. Liu.

Empress Zheng glanced at the accompanying girls who were still standing tremblingly below, and suppressed the shock in her heart, and said to them: "You guys step back first."

Empress Dowager Xiao's face was livid, but she didn't say much this time.

Everyone wanted to know that the matter was serious, and it was by no means what they should know as new companions who entered the palace. When they heard Empress Zheng's words, they hurriedly bowed and left.

Xiao Shu also got up from her seat, and said goodbye to Empress Dowager Xiao.

Shen Zhiyi was still sitting there in a daze.

When Xiao Shu left, she quickly gave her a hand and led her out of the Compassionate Ning Palace.

When Jiang Xuening came out from the gate of the Palace of Compassion and Ning, the wind outside was blown with a bit of early winter chill, and only then did she realize that she was covered in cold sweat on her back!

This is the wishful case that involved a lot in the previous life.

On the back of Yu Ruyi, which was selected by the Ministry of Internal Affairs to present to the Empress Dowager Xiao, there were treasonous words engraved on the back, and it pointed directly at the emperor of this dynasty. As soon as the incident happened, it immediately led to a bloodbath. Many people who served in the palace were implicated in the nine clans, and the aristocratic families of the previous dynasty were also involved. Although the incident in Yongyi Hou's mansion had nothing to do with this case, the two incidents are so close that one has to doubt it.