Ch 134

Too much deception!

It's definitely revenge!

During the day, Jiang Xuening finally saw Zhang Zhe was unharmed, her tense heartstrings were loosened, and she passed out suddenly. She fell asleep until evening, and only woke up feeling sleepy. I'm tired, but I was so nervous the other day that I didn't notice it. So he just lay on the bed and ate something to fill his stomach, and then went to ask Xiaobao how Zhang Zhe was.

Xiaobao said that Mr. Zhang was also recuperating in the audience.

She wanted to look for it.

Unexpectedly, before she turned over and got out of bed, people from Xie Wei's side came.

Jian Shu bowed and stood outside her room door, and did not go in. Hearing a loud cry from inside, he closed his eyes lightly, and still calmly repeated: "Sir, please come and learn the piano."

Jiang Xuening said angrily, "I don't have a piano!"

Jianshu said: "Master said, he has it there."

Jiang Xuening almost choked to death: "I am a patient!"

Jianshu said: "Xiaobao said that the doctor came to see you, you are just tired and there is no serious problem."

Jiang Xuening: "..."

Sure enough, that half-baby kid with a small belly must be resentful in his heart that he didn't go to the inn but went to the government office to rescue the soldiers, and even gave Xie Wei a small report!

When it comes to this point, I can't push it away.

She gritted her teeth and got up, changed her clothes, tidied up a little before walking out of the room.

Jianshu brought an umbrella and wanted to prop it up for her.

But for no reason, she didn't dare to work hard for Xie Wei's subordinates, so she took the umbrella and put it on top of her head, and followed the sword book all the way to Xie Wei's courtyard at the other end of the courtyard.

This should be the courtyard where the master of the Shangqing Temple lives. It is a small one, standing alone in the corner of the back mountain of the Shangqing Temple, looking quiet and secluded.

There was a lot of fine snow, but there was no lamp around.

When Jiang Xuening walked into the courtyard, she couldn't help being stunned for a moment. When she looked up, she could only see a warm yellow light shining through the window paper in the house, reflecting the fine snow falling outside, which was quite interesting.

Maybe it's because the Taoist temple has been in disrepair for a long time. Although Xie Wei has brought people here, the preparations are not very complete. It's not surprising that the lamps are not lit, right?

Jianshu stepped forward and knocked on the door lightly, saying: "The second girl is here."

A flat voice came from inside: "Come in."

Jiang Xuening was still full of anger all the way here. When she heard this voice, it was like a basin of ice water was pouring down her face. No matter how arrogant she was, no matter how angry she was, they were all extinguished suddenly. Stomach starts to feel weak.

Jianshu pushed open the door, and Jiang Xuening walked in.

There was only one lamp in the room.

Xie Wei sat cross-legged on the side of the arhat bed by the window, the light from the candles could only illuminate half of his face, his fingers were gently pressing on his temples, his face was slightly tired, and he raised his eyes to look at her.