Ch 42

On this day, Jiang Xuening returned to the mansion very late.

After taking a shower, I lay down on the bed that had been made. It was already late at night.

The jasmine bracelet that Yan Lin tied around her wrist was carefully untied by her, and gently placed on the dowry, the faint fragrance spread to her pillow, becoming very light and light, but it kept permeating In a deep dream.

It's just that when he got up early the next morning, the bunch of jasmines on the dowry were defeated.

The originally plump petals drooped, as if they had lost their vitality and moisture, showing a sluggish posture.

Although winter jasmine is rare and beautiful, it is not the best time to bloom after all.

Jiang Xuening stood in front of the makeup mirror and looked down at it for a long time.

Then he picked it up, put it into a small box of Tibetan incense, and put it on the desk.

The palace only gave two days for these selected companions to go home to visit their parents, say goodbye to their families, and make preparations for permanent residence in the palace. The time is really not enough, and they will re-enter the palace this evening. .

The maids and women in the room were all helping Jiang Xuening pack her things.

She didn't need to be busy herself, she just sat in a daze on the porch outside, thinking about the current situation and her own situation.

Originally, he didn't intend to enter the palace, but in the end, he met a group of "spiritual teammates", and he brought himself into the palace to choose as a companion. The Jiang family's family status is certainly not low in Beijing, but it is far inferior compared to other aristocratic families. In the last life, her biggest reliance for entering the palace was actually Yan Lin.

But not long after that, something happened in the Yongyi Hou's mansion.

At that time, she was not a gregarious person, and she couldn't get along with other companions in terms of temperament, and because of an accident in the Yongyi Hou's mansion, there were many people in the palace who saw the wind and made trouble, so it was very difficult for a while. suffering.

Fortunately, she later caught up with Shen Jie.

After getting into the eyes of His Highness King Linzi, the situation gradually improved, and no one dared to bully her anymore.

She was stupid in her previous life, and she was not prepared for what happened at that time, so she suffered so much. Now the result of the accident in the Yongyi Hou's Mansion is probably unavoidable, and the matter of entering the palace is a foregone conclusion. She will live in the palace for half a year, and she really doesn't want to be too deeply involved with the royal family in this life, so spend all her time This road of trying to please Shen Jie in order to protect himself should never be taken no matter what.

But if so...

In this life, what should she do to make her life easier during the six months in the palace? Especially after all the troubles in the palace a few days ago, she seemed to have unintentionally become the most unpopular and hated one again.

Zhou Yinzhi is too dangerous.

It was a last resort to use him before, but you have to be more careful in the future.

But, besides this person, can anyone else use it?

"well..."

It's really hard to think about it.