Ch 108

You Fangyin in the previous life had never used such a method.

It's just that she mentioned it, and Jiang Xuening remembered it.

The incident between Ren Weizhi and the Zigong Salt Field happened to be a wave of ups and downs. Ordinary people expected the beginning but not the middle, and the middle did not predict the end.

It's just that Jiang Xuening was doing this kind of thing for the first time, and there was no precedent for reference, so she was always extra careful.

Lest I accidentally miss the time.

But compared to others, she has the advantage of being a prophet after all, so she is not as anxious and excited as others. She always has to sit and wait in the lobby of Shuxiang Inn to feel at ease.

Zhou Yinzhi knew that Jiang Xuening was related to You Fangyin from Qingyuan Bofu, but he didn't know what the two of them were going to do. But recently there have been some rumors in the market, which have also reached his ears, knowing that You Fangyin is going to marry Ren Weizhi, and he has naturally heard about the silver stock in the Sichuan Salt Factory.

I didn't expect Jiang Xuening to come here.

However, listening to her words at the moment, Zhou Yinzhi's mind flashed, and suddenly he vaguely guessed that most of the remaining 15,000 taels of silver shares in the salt field may be in Jiang Xuening's hands, and then remembered that he had captured the uncle's house earlier. The ten thousand taels of silver that Miss Yi extorted for Jiang Xuening, couldn't help but feel a shock in her heart.

The simple and unsophisticated piano body has been played in the incense for many years. Even if there is no incense around at the moment, there are still a few wisps of faint Zen fragrance.

After just one hook, the tremor of the strings did not stop.

Jiang Xuening stared at these strings, and only asked: "Is there any news from Chaozhong recently?"

Zhou Yinzhi said: "The case of the Yongyihou's Mansion is still under trial..."

I heard that the three jurisprudence divisions have been arguing all day long.

One side thinks that although the Hou Mansion has correspondence with the rebellious ministers and the rebel party, most of it is because they want to find out the whereabouts of Ding Fei's son twenty years ago. .

The other party decided that inquiring about the whereabouts of the crown prince was no excuse.

Everyone knows that the eldest son of Xiaoyan and Dingfei died 20 years ago. If you want to find him, you should go to the 'Yitong Tomb'. The brave and resolute Hou Yanmu still wants to contact him knowing that the other party is a traitor. He is clearly rebellious. If the crime of extermination is not punished, the culprits such as Yan Shepherd and his wife and children should also be the first to show the public to subdue the world.

Jiang Xuening was silent after hearing this, and after a long time, he suddenly said: "Master Xie is now in charge of the Imperial Academy, and his power in the court is growing day by day, so his eyes and ears should be clear. Do you have the right people under your command to let them 'hear' some news ?"

Zhou Yinzhi was startled for a moment.

Jiang Xuening slowly added: "After getting the money from me, those Tianjiao people will definitely not stay in the capital, but want to leave this place secretly. You are Jinyiwei, and you don't have the right to do so. If you can't do this, it's better to leave it to someone else."

This sum of money was originally prepared by her for the Yongyi Hou Mansion, but she did not want it to fall into the hands of Xiaoxiao's generation.

However, she might not be able to stop this with her strength alone.