Ch 173

At the gate of the palace, there is a crowd of people.

The guests coming and going handed in their own invitation cards and gift lists, and the concierge outside was overwhelmed, singing loudly frequently to invite people in. When meeting someone with a high position and authority, they tend to be more enthusiastic.

Zhou Yinzhi can be considered a role in Jinyiwei.

But now that a gift list is handed out, it only changes the faces of the servants of the palace, and it can be seen how many princes and nobles gathered here today.

She was originally the married daughter of the Jiang family, and Zhou Yinzhi relied on Jiang Boyou's recommendation to become an official, so she should have prepared a generous gift. But after thinking about it a while ago, remembering that the relationship between Jiang Xuening and his elder sister didn't seem to be harmonious, she cut the original gift in half.

It's just that during the princess's wedding, Jiang Xuening asked him to do something, but later said no.

These days, I have never heard of her walking outside.

Originally, Master Xie and her whom I had met during the Tongzhou incident seemed to be just an ordinary teacher-student relationship, but the Dingfei son who had been rumored a while ago was originally a dandy, and his family background was still in shambles...

Zhou Yinzhi was standing at the gate of the palace, but he was really worried: the Holy Majesty paid more attention to Jinyiwei now, and the former governor of the guard was promoted, and his original position just happened to be vacated. He is interested in this, but he was promoted to a thousand households not long ago last year, and the position of governor seems to be out of his reach. But if you want to miss this opportunity, how long will you wait for the next one?

Just as he was thinking about it, suddenly there was a voice singing from the street outside the door: "Concubine Xian is here-"

The surroundings immediately became much quieter.

A luxurious carriage stopped at the door, and the dignified and exquisite Xiao Shu got out of the carriage with the hands of the palace servants and stepped on the eunuch's back, glanced around, and said indifferently: "This palace and His Royal Highness Linzi Wang are going to meet each other today. The two concubines I married were classmates in the past, so I came to the banquet, the Holy One and the Empress are still behind, so don't be nervous, my lords."

Everyone saluted her.

It's just that I can't help but mutter in my heart: Mrs. Xiao is now caught in the vortex of the re-investigation of the Ganzhou disaster relief silver case. She is at a loss. This newly-appointed virtuous concubine is very high-profile, why doesn't she seem to be affected at all?

When she comes, others will naturally make way for her.

Originally, Zhou Yinzhi was at the door, and he had already passed the post, and he was about to step into the door with one foot.

Seeing Xiao Shu walking towards this side, he took back his steps, took a few steps back, and bent down to salute when Xiao Shu approached.

Xiao Shuyuan didn't look at anyone, but she couldn't help but glance at him when she saw this.

At this moment, he saw the Jinyi Weixuan bottom flying fish suit on the other party, and raised his eyebrows slightly. I have been serving Shen Lang recently, and I know that he seems to have the idea of ​​reusing Jin Yiwei, so I have been careful.

She smiled lightly: "Thank you, sir."

After finishing speaking, he didn't stay too long, and went straight in.