Ch 41

"What kind of a temper was your aunt back then? Before she left, she took my hand and was so sick that she couldn't speak. She just looked at me with those eyes and kept crying...

"Even when I took my last breath, I didn't close my eyes.

"Haohao actually asked a six-year-old child to stand up and face the cruelest sword in the world! After all, I am sorry for your aunt, and I am even more sorry for that child!"

...

My father's tearful and angry expression in Chengqing Hall still comes to mind, accompanied by his hoarse voice full of resentment and resentment.

In the past twenty years, Yan Lin had never seen him like this.

It seemed that all the emotions accumulated in his chest were released at that moment, turning into blazing magma and burning everything down.

The heavy rain poured down, as if pouring down the entire Tianhe River, flooding the world.

The huge capital city is just a lonely boat at the moment.

He looked up at the dark night sky outside the eaves, where lightning flashed from time to time, and went straight down!

Qing Feng, who was following him and planned to go back to the room with him, was stunned for a moment, then hurriedly opened an umbrella to follow, and hurriedly asked: "My lord, what are you doing?"

Yan Lin's voice was a little fuzzy in the rain: "Prepare the car and go to the skyscrapers."

Only then did Qing Feng realize that he was going to see Miss Jiang Er.

Can...

The raindrops fell and hit the umbrella, like ice beads falling down, as if to pierce the umbrella surface.

Qing Feng couldn't help persuading: "It's so late, the agreed time has already passed, and it's raining so much tonight, Miss Jiang Er hasn't been waiting for you for a long time, so she should have gone back long ago? You go I'm afraid it's a waste of time to go, if you want to worry, just send someone from the mansion to take a look."

Yan Lin didn't turn her head back: "Even if there is only a chance, I don't want to tell her to wait in vain."

Probably the sound of the rain outside was too noisy. After Jiang Xuening closed her eyes, the sound of the rain entered her dream, outlining a torrential rain on a hot summer afternoon.

She and the palace servants hurried along the lotus pond.

The gazebo for shelter from the rain is just ahead.

But when they arrived, there was already one person sitting inside.

So the half-acre square pond and the pond full of rain lotus became the foil of this person.

With rain on her body, she walked in from outside the pavilion.

The surrounding scenes suddenly melted like ink.

What condensed again turned out to be a hut in the mountain village. She sat on the only dry table, curled her legs, hugged her knees, blinked at Zhang Zhe who was standing coldly in the corner, her heart was beating. I don't know why it suddenly accelerated.

Then she heard her own voice that was a bit difficult and hidden a little nervous: "You, why don't you come and sit together?"

Zhang Zhe turned his head and looked over.

Those were a pair of cold eyes, which captured her immediately.

At this moment, she wanted to reach out her hand to touch her eyes, but for some reason, in the smell of soil and grass around her, there was suddenly a hint of wine mixed in, which gradually became stronger from far to near.