Ch 164

Zheng Bao sent Jiang Xuening out, the expression on his face didn't fluctuate much, as if the discussion in the past two hours was not something earth-shattering and would make people lose their heads if revealed, he just stood by the door and said: "The marriage One day's guards are bound to be strict, and there is not much time left for the girl to act, that's all Zheng Bao can help, and the rest is for Miss Jiang to plan carefully."

Jiang Xuening stared at him blankly.

Her footsteps were not easy when she came, and her footsteps were even more heavy when she left. She opened her mouth several times, but said nothing.

Zheng Bao's peaceful and clear eyes seemed to see the guilt and uneasiness in her heart, and he smiled at her as if to comfort her, and said: "His Royal Highness is a good person, and I will repay you for my kindness. Let alone the plan of the second girl Jiang From the looks of it, even if the incident happens, it is probably just a crime of negligence, and since a decision has been made, please don't hesitate, girl."

In the previous life, Zheng Bao was saved by Shen Jie. After Shen Jie ascended the throne, he served Shen Jie all year round. He could be seen everywhere. It's just that this person is really inconspicuous, and Jiang Xuening usually doesn't pay much attention to him. It wasn't until Xie Wei and Yan Lin conspired against him that he drew his sword and died silently, that others knew that there was such a strong and **** man in the palace.

She was silent for a long time.

But what should I say about apologizing, the one who wants to "repay the favor" is myself, and I really have no qualifications or position. The only thing I can do is to bow before stepping down the steps, to this person who I didn't pay much attention to in my previous life.

Because of her secret plan, she went out by herself today, and walked slowly on the street when she returned.

The fireworks in the market are all in the ears.

Jiang Xuening, however, was in a trance, and went to find Zhou Yinzhi again when she was near the Liulichang. Zhou Yin had betrayed her in her previous life, so she didn't dare to believe it all, and she didn't tell her all about her plan, but only told him to do a few things, and only returned to Jiang's Mansion after hearing the other party's promise.

At this time, it was already sunset.

Linzi King Shen Jie's selection of concubine is just today, if it is similar to the previous life, the result should have come out by now. Without her messing up the situation, Jiang Xuehui also brought an embroidered handkerchief, so she should be happy in this life, right?

Sure enough, she lifted her foot to enter the door, and saw the maids were all laughing and talking.

When passing the hall, I also saw some rewards from the palace placed inside.

Jiang Xuening was thinking, her reputation was not very good in her last life, and the old hag in the palace strongly opposed it, but Shen Jie directly chose herself who was wearing a red **** flower embroidered handkerchief; Jiang Xuehui's reputation in this life was also burdened by herself, There might be some criticism and resistance from the palace, but Shen Jie chose Jiang Xuehui without any suspense.

It doesn't look obvious on the surface, but I feel nostalgic in my heart.

The yards of Meng Shi and Jiang Xuehui were both facing the east, guessing that they were happy, she didn't bother to look for their bad luck, she turned around under her feet, and was going to go back to her own yard from the Chaoshou verandah through the hanging flower gate to the west.

Unexpectedly, before they got there, there was a loud noise from the other end.

It sounded like Jiang Xuehui.