Ch 73

Before leaving, Jiang Xuening thought for a while, and said, "Father, there is one more thing. My daughter will be in the palace for the next six months, and she will only return to the mansion once in ten days. The time in the mansion is really not long. But I There are a lot of maids and women in the room. Although they need people to sweep them daily, they don't need so many. Why don't I save a few later. Tang'er and Lian'er are loyal to me. I don't know if I can please The woman in charge of the mansion took it with her, and learned to look at the account books, or is there any farm property in the countryside, which can teach them a lot of knowledge, so go and see more?"

Jiang Boyoushang was still immersed in the comfort and complexity of his second daughter finally becoming sensible, but he was a little confused when he heard her words at first: "It's nothing for the maid to cut half of it, your two big maids have to learn Look at the books and operate the industry, why is that?"

Jiang Xuening felt that the timing couldn't be better.

She deliberated and said: "Since the father already understands what happened in the palace, he should know what kind of danger my daughter was in at that time, and what kind of luck it was to avoid this disaster. My daughter was raised by her aunt in the countryside since she was a child." Da, when I first entered the capital, I did feel that everything in the capital is prosperous, which is different from the looseness in the fields. But after experiencing these things now, I feel that although the capital is prosperous, it may not really be as comfortable as the countryside. My daughter is naive and asks her father to laugh, It is because I want to leave the capital after the accompanying study is over, and go back to the village to live in the countryside for a while."

Jiang Boyou was stunned.

He only felt that Ning girl's words were shocking to the world, which made him extremely unexpected, but after careful consideration of the reasons she said, he felt that if a person had such an experience, it was indeed possible to have the same thoughts as hers.

The guilt at this moment is even more unbearable.

He opened his mouth, and after a while he said: "The little girl is from every family, she is not even married yet, why go out? Although you and Yan Lin have no destiny, but in the future, you may meet someone who is not married to Yan Lin. Generally, people who treat you even better. Even if you want to leave the capital, it is best to find a good person to entrust you with. Don't worry, Daddy also knows that you are suffering. It's just your mother, her, oh..."

Deliberately want to defend Mengshi a few words.

But when the words came to his lips, facing Jiang Xuening's beautiful black and white eyes, there was no sound, only a sigh at the end.

Jiang Boyou patted her on the shoulder and said, "You're tired too. I'm afraid you won't be able to sleep well in the palace, right? Go back to your room and have a good rest. As for the girls Tang'er and Lian'er, since you want to , I will explain to the housekeeper later, and do as you said."

Jiang Xuening's choice of this opportunity to speak out was just to prepare the ground, lest he suddenly propose to leave the capital half a year later, and his family would find it unacceptable, so Jiang Boyou did not directly agree, which is also expected.

She neither fights nor argues.

Instead, he nodded obediently, bowed and said goodbye, and went out from the study.

After chatting with Uncle Jiang for quite a while, Tang'er and Lian'er had already come back from inquiring about the news, guarding under the verandah, and when she saw her coming out, followed her, lowering her voice and whispering: "It's incredible! The mother-in-law of Qingyuan uncle's mansion The master said that since Miss Fangyin offended Miss Youyue last time, she was locked up and was released after six or seven days. But this has not stopped for a few days, and Miss Youyue came back from the palace again. How to torment her!"