Into The Creepy Cave and Talking Rocks?

————꧁꧂————

'Oh, leave him alone, rocks for brains'————꧁꧂————

————꧁꧂————

I wrap my arms around myself as the boat ventures into the cold cave. It was gloomy, but I could still see everything which was a relief.

I hate not seeing things.

I also hate long trips. I feel like we've been on this boat for hours, and my patience was thinning.

"I try to avoid water." Archie says darkly as he sits on the ledge of the boat while nervously starring into the water.

"Personally, I always pack a swimsuit." Steve says as he casually sticks his finger up his nose.

He seems to wiggle his finger around in his nostril before pulling it out and inspecting his finger. He suddenly smirks and leans close to me—so close that I almost punch him square in the face.

"Extra personally, it's actually my birthday suit." Steve smirks at me before sticking his booger finger in his mouth.

"Oh gods." I gag as I roughly push the boys shoulder to get him away from me. "You are disgusting."

"Oh please, like you don't have a birthday suit with you." Steve says with a roll of his eyes, not realising that I was more specifically talking about him eating his boogers.

Although the birthday suit part was also disgusting.

Douxie let's out a small chuckle from next to me at that—causing me to blindly reach to my side and smack him on the chest. Douxie splutters before nervously smiling at me, rubbing his injury.

Steve suddenly let out a small gasp, gaining our attention.

"Whoa, it's a ship graveyard." Steve gasps, and for once he was correct.

I lean over the edge of the boat and look out into the water in amazement.

It was a cool sight to see. All these old, broken ships half sunken in the water and half submerged above. Although I couldn't help but question how they ended up like that. Half of me doesn't want to know, but the other half realises that I'll probably find out soon—as we are sailing towards the source.

"The lady of the lake is real! I thought she was just a myth." Claire says as she tightly holds her book to her chest.

"I've thought many things were myths, I've learned to just keep an open mind about everything." I say with my arms still tightly wrapped around my body.