Midnight Calls and Strickler Protection Squad?

————<•>————

"Maybe I should've grabbed a sock so I can stuff it in your mouth"————<•>————

————<•>————

I wake up with a groan as I hear my phone ringing.

I lazily throw my arm out, attempting to grab my phone by leaning out of my bed, only to yell out as I fall off my bed with a thump.

I lazily sit up and quickly pick up my phone, squinting through the darkness as I try and answer it.

"What?" I groan as I rub my eyes.

"Y/n! We have a problem!" I hear Jim say from the other end of the phone.

"A problem that can't be dealt with tomorrow?" I whisper harshly, although I don't know why I'm whispering when no one's even in my house but me.

"Trust me! Just come over to my house right now!" Jim says before hanging up the phone.

"Oh Merlin's balls!" I groan as I throw my phone on my bed harshly making it jump back up as I leap to grab it before it falls.

I quickly change out of my pyjamas and throw on a pair of baggy jeans and a jumper before running out of the house to Jim's.

I run across the street quickly before knocking on the door to Jim's house, hoping that Barbara wouldn't be opening it because that would be awkward.

The door quickly opens to a wide eyed Jim with a relieved smile.

"Y/n!" He sighs in relief before grabbing my arm and pulling me inside, slamming the door behind me as I jump.

"Yes! It's me! Now what is so important that you need to call me at 12 o'clock-" I start to yell before I see a knocked out Mr Strickler on his kitchen table.

My eyes widen as I go to say something before Jim quickly covers my mouth with his hand.

"Don't freak out! He came to my house seeking safety and I said I would!" Jim says quickly before taking his hand off my mouth.

"Why would you help him! Isn't he trying to kill us!" I whisper quietly.

"Yes but I can't let him die or my mum will die too" He says with a sigh as he looks at Strickler.

I sigh before nodding my head and walking over to Stricklers unconscious form and tapping his face with my finger, rubbing it against Jim's clothes after to get rid of the Strickler germs.

"So you knocked him out?" I ask with a smirk in Jim's direction as he awkwardly rubs his neck.

"Umm....yeah" he sighs as I laugh quietly.

"So what's the plan then?" I ask as I lean against the kitchen table.

"Ummm...I thought you could help with that" Jim sighs as he rubs a hand over his face.