Hospital Chairs and The Play?

————<•>————

"Nomura? You mean the pink gremlin?"————<•>————

————<•>————

Whoever said that waiting at a hospital all night was boring...was completely right.

I was worried. Really worried. I knew I had to speak to Jim so I thought the best way to do that was wait at the hospital all night until he woke up. It wasn't that bad, Claire stayed with me most of the time (only leaving shortly to have a shower and clean up).

Me and Claire sat in the hospital chairs outside of Jim's room with me resting my head on Claire's shoulder and her resting her head against mine.

Barbara suddenly walked out of Jim's room with an upset look on her face.

"You can go in now" She tells us making me immediately perk up.

"I'll stay here and give you a moment" Claire says making me give her a thankful smile—before I quickly walk into Jim's room where he seemed to be looking quite distraught.

"Hey Jim, fancy seeing you here...alive" I say jokingly making him smile at me.

"Yeah well, apparently I don't die easily" Jim says back.

"So...last night was...crazy" I mutter as I sit in the chair next to his bed.

"Yeah...I'm sorry, I didn't want you to find out that way" Jim says while sighing softly, making me grab his hands in mine.

"It's alright, I'm just glad I found out" I say with a smile as I softly rub my thumb over his hand—causing a smile to break on Jim's hand as he watches me fondly.

"Now...I may have been semi unconscious, but I swear I saw you fighting Nomura" Jim says after a moment of silence.

"Nomura? You mean the pink gremlin?" I ask with a confused face making him laugh a bit.

"Pink gremlin? I'm not even going to ask" He chuckles.

"Well...you have your secrets and I have mine" I say with a smirk.

"Yes, but you know my secret now so it's only fitting if I find out yours" His smirk matching mine.

"Oh really?" I ask teasingly.

"Really" He says smiling.

"Well, if you must know...I found out I'm a descendant of an enchantress called Amora and I have powers yada yada, you get the point" I say casually with a shrug of my shoulders.