Lightening In a Bottle and New Armour?

————<•>————

'I didn't understand any of that, but that's great!'————<•>————

————<•>————

"I want to see the outside" Aja says as she grabs Krels arm and starts to drag him to Claire's backyard.

Claire and I share a wide eyed look before quickly following after them. Jim and Toby were currently on the roof trying to capture lightening in a bottle— Aja and Krel will surely find us weird if they catch them doing that.

Then again, they aren't completely normal themselves.

"-unless you have a better way to capture lightening in a bottle?" I hear Jim's voice ask just as we make it outside.

"Did I hear you say your trying to capture lightening in a bottle?" Aja yells out to them.

"Oh! We used to play that game as children" Krel laughs as he nudged Aja.

They...what?

"No, no, you don't understand. Lightening. Like a thousand volts of electricity in a jar" Jim yells down from the roof.

"Actually, it's closer to several hundred million volts" Aja yells up to him.

"And that's not the way you do it" Krel says, gesturing to the jar in Jim's hand and the balloon in his other.

"Uhhh, you guys do realise that we are genuinely trying to get lightening in a jar...right?" I ask carefully, just to make sure they don't think we are playing make believe or something.

"Yes" They chorus like it's obvious.

"Huh" I mumble with my arms crossed, surprised how casual they are being.

"Wait, do you seriously know how to catch lightening?" Claire asks with wide eyes.

Aja and Krel share a look before looking back to Claire while nodding their heads.

"Si. You obviously don't, but we do" Krel nods as i internally roll my eyes.

"Well, we don't particularly catch lightening in a bottle often" I say before smiling hopefully at them. "Please show us how?"

————<•>————

We all made our way to Claire's room and Krel immediately got to work.

"So that's some sort of super capacitator?" Jim asks confused—watching Krel twist in random bolts to his weird thingy mabob.

"Capacitor" Krel corrects while pointing his screwdriver at Jim. "I made it from the microwave"