Back To The Janus Order Hideout and Pregnant?

————<•>———

'Never leave me with them again'————<•>————

————<•>————

Maybe taking the new exchange students to the Janus Order hideout wasn't the best idea. Actually, it definitely wasn't the best idea, why are we doing this? This is going to go horribly!

"Amazing. We love rooms that move" Aja says in wonder as the room turns into an elevator, moving down towards the Janus Order base. "Don't we little brother?"

"I am so bored" Krel exhales in annoyance, clearly not as impressed as Aja. "Where are we going again?"

"Someplace not boring! A..." Toby trails off as he looks to the ground in thought.

"A super-secret teen centre!" Jim chuckles, finishing Toby's sentence.

I could almost slap Jim at the horrible lie. A teen centre? Like a child daycare but for teens? He couldn't have said an abandoned place they found or something along those lines.

"Five stories underground?" Krel asks, clearly not convinced.

"Well obviously, teens are loud and annoying, we need our space" I say with a shrug, going along with Jim's lie.

"No parents allowed either, so no telling you two" Claire says with a smirk as she points a finger at them.

"No! No, no, no, no" Aja laughs with a shake of her head. "We are excellent at keeping secrets"

"You have no idea" Krel grumbles with his arms crossed.

I look back to the boy curiously, catching his gaze before I turn back around and stare infront of me, a thoughtful look on my face.

Very suspicious. But I guess we all have secrets, some more than most.

The elevator finally dinged and the doors slid open revealing the base exactly as we left it last time. I grimace at seeing the skulls and bones of the dead trolls and changelings everywhere.

"What are those?" Aja gasps, although she doesn't sound scared, more excited?

"Ooh! Looks like human bones with bite marks" Krel says as they both quickly exit the elevator, Toby and Claire not far behind. "Now things are getting interesting"

I pause as I watch them leave before turning to Jim with an unimpressed look on my face, my arms crossed against my chest.

"Teen centre? Really?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, Jim groaning and running his hand over his face.