Stakeout and Toby's Weird Braces?

————<•>————

"Don't lie to the poor boy Claire"————<•>————

————<•>————

"Oh. Oh no, not him" Blinky mumbles as he looks through his binoculars.

I sigh as I lean against my chair in the backseat, Toby next to me and NotEnrique clinging to the chair.

We were currently on a stakeout trying to find someone who knows about the Jasus Order, also known as the only people who can help us save Aaarrgghh which will than lead to saving Jim...not important at all.

"We've been on this stakeout forever" Claire sighs from the front seat, the spot we heavily fought for before she won.

"Blinky, do we even know who we're looking for?" I ask, sticking my hand out to Toby for a gumball as he happily gives me one.

"It appears Strickler corresponded with a German named Otto Scaarbach" Blinky says in a mysterious voice as i obnoxiously chew on my gum.

"That's his name? Might as well call him 'Mr. Evil Man'." NotEnrique says as we all laugh quietly.

"How do you even know he's gonna be here? Or hasn't already been here?" I ask as I peek my head through the gap in the seats.

"I interneted him" Blinky says quite proudly.

"Interneted" NotEnrique chuckles mockingly.

"Silence you impudent runt! I interneted him as Strickler asked to meet" Blinky says with a glare in NotEnriques direction "But when he discovers he's been stood up, he'll lead us back to the Janus Order"

"If anyones hungry, I got peanut brittle, popcorn, marshmallow goop and 16 flavours of bubble gum" Toby says as he pulls out a ton of food from his bag.

"We get it Tobes, you just got your braces off" Claire says with a roll of her eyes.

"Oh, did you notice?" Toby asks with a happy smile as I laugh.

"Hard not too, now I can't call you brace face" I chuckle as Toby scowls at me.

"Worst nickname ever" He mutters as I laugh.

"I think I see Mr. Evil Man" Claire gasps as Blinky quickly pulls his binoculars over his eyes.

I squish my face against the window and catch sight of a man in a detective looking jacket and a hat that covers most of his face.

"Oh yeah, thats definitely a stereotypical bad guy" I comment as everyone nods in agreement.

"That's gotta be him!" NotEnrique says only for Blinky to quickly shush him.

"Slip out quietly, one glade move and we might spook him" Blinky instructs as we all nod our heads.

"Right, follow him back to the Janus Order. Piece of cake! Let's go!" Toby says as he quickly opens the car door, only to fall out and drop all his gum balls on the ground.