Jim the babysitter and Concerts?

————<•>————

"Wow! Great to know how little confidence you have in my flirting skills"————<•>————

————<•>————

"Draco Malfoy was a bad person!" I exclaim as I wave my arms around.

"He wasn't that bad" Claire says with a shrug of her shoulders.

"He was. He may not have been evil but he still wasn't a good person either!" I say while pointing a finger at her.

"I never said he was a good person, I said I felt bad for him" Claire points out making me nod in agreement.

"True, poor bleached ferret" I say jokingly making her shove me in the shoulder as I laugh.

"Alright change of topic! Fred or George? Cause I feel like I'm more of a George girl" Claire says with a thoughtful look on her face.

"I don't know, I'm more of a-" I start to say but im cut off by Claire letting out a gasp, before grabbing my arm and dragging me over to Jim and Toby.

"You have Suzy Snooze? My brother's bunny! I've been looking all over for him." Claire exclaims as Jim hands her the bunny with a confused look on his face.

"Your brothers bunny?" He questions.

"Yeah. He's been acting so weird without it. Where did you get it?" Claire asks him.

"What do you mean, he hasn't been himself? Exactly how has he been acting?" Jim asks making me raise an eyebrow at him.

Didn't realise Jim was so concerned with Enrique's well-being.

Toby had stepped around the bike rack and to his friend's side.

"Easy Jim" Toby mumbled to him as I watch them carefully."Always concerned about the children. But just for clarification, are we super sure this is his? I mean, you could probably pick this up at, like, any store."

"I think I'd know the stuffed bunny I grew up with." Claire says while looking at them weirdly.

Mary ran up to Claire, pushing herself into the conversation.

"Claire, I'm so sorry, but I can't babysit tonight. I can't. I really can't!" Mary exclaims making me look at Mary bewildered.

"You promised! My parents have a work thing and the Papa Skull concert's tonight. Papa Skull! I, like, live in their shirt every day!" Claire exclaims as she gestures to her shirt.

"Sorry, but Dean finally asked me to a movie, and then Hank invited me to ice cream! Tight jeans Hank! Love can't choose, Claire!" Mary exclaims and runs off.

"Damn who knew Mary was a player" I say as Toby points at me in agreement and high fives me.

I then look to Claire's upset face and grimace.