Into Gattos Stomach and Freezing Time?

————<•>————

"Wow this is great! Who's amazing idea was this?"————<•>————

————<•>————

"Are we sure this is going to work?" I ask as we wait for Jim's signal.

"Not really, can't hurt to try though." Claire says with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Uh yes it can, we can die!" I exclaim.

We were currently waiting for Jim's signal, the signal meaning it's time for Claire to portal us to Gattos entrance place so we could try and find the Kairosect...in his stomach.

"Guys shh, I think it's our cue." Toby says.

Claire nods before she quickly opens the portal—all of us charging through with battle cries.

"Master Jim!" Blinky cries as he throws Jim his amulet.

Jim spoke the incantation, his armour appearing.

"A trick!" Gatto cried out before Toby quickly wedges his hammer to keep Gatto's mouth open, readying the passage for us to go through.

I threw a F/c energy blast at a guard, throwing him off the edge as Aaarrrgghh threw another off.

"Come on, come on!" Toby yells as he waved us over.

We all dove in as Gatto tried to speak. His guards following in after but before they could, Toby pulled the hammer from in between the troll's massive mouth.

"Down the hatch!" Toby yells as we all go sliding through Gattos throat, all the way down into his disgusting stomach.

This may be the grossest thing I have ever done.

Inside of Gatto's belly, fire burst from the pools of lava.

We were all digging in separate piles while Jim guarded the entrance, hoping to give us more time.

"Wow this is great! Who's amazing idea was this?" I say sarcastically as we rummage through Gattos belly.

"I miss the simpler days of hunting gnomes." Toby agrees.

"I miss that too, and I wasn't even there." Claire laughs.

"Hurry, keep looking." Jim yells as he tries to fight off the guards.

"You sure you don't want my help?" I ask as I watch him struggle.

"I've got it!" Jim says, only for a guard to throw him in a nearby pile as a chest falls on him revealing the artifice we're looking for.