Usurna the Traitor and Jims Alive?

————<•>————

'Toby...I'm pretty sure we saw their bones in the hallway a few minutes ago'
————<•>————

It was a sad day in trollmarket. We had gathered in Vendels troll office once more as we look at Vendels rubble that is piled on the table. None of us knew what to say, none of us knew what to do.

"First Jim...now this?" Toby asks sadly as we watch Blinky stand next to Vendels rubble while holding his staff.

"Why did you leave us?" Blinky questions sadly as he places his staff next to Vendels rubble. "It was not your time"

"I don't think this happened on purpose...someone killed him" I say as they all gasp at my statement.

"That's a serious accusation" Blinky sighs as i mindlessly shrug my shoulders and stare at the ground.

"Like none of you weren't thinking it. What else could've happened?" I ask as they all seem to silently agree with me.

I don't understand why all of this is happening. First Jim, now Vendel...who else will we lose?

"You crafty old goat" Blinky suddenly gasped as a yellow glow seemed to come from the passed trolls staff.

"What?" Toby asks as we watch Blinky run and grab a weird looking vase.

"What is it?" Claire asks as I stand up and walk over towards Blinky.

"He was holding an Anamnesis stone" Blinky says as he places the stone inside the weird looking vase.

As soon as the stone went into the vase, a glow burst from the stone and wisps appeared, forming into Vendel.

"It's creating Vendels last moments alive" I say with wide eyes.

"What did you want to show us?" Blinky asks as we watch the scene appear.

Another figure suddenly appeared walking behind Vendel as my eyes widened at the sight of Usurna.

"There are only two agents of Gunmar. The changeling and the changelings master" Usurna speaks as I walk closer towards the scene.

"How do you know this?" Vendel asks as he steps closer to Usurna threateningly.

"Because-" Usurna grabs out a knife and stabs Vendel as we all gasp. "-I'm the master"