Morgana's Tricks and A Plan Of Action?

————<•>————

'Our school system has clearly failed you'————<•>————

————<•>————

Toby, Jim and I stand guard with our weapons in hand as we watch Morgana carefully. We had dragged Claires unconscious body up into her room and chained her to a chair.

We all held a baseball bat and Jim had his armour equipped. Toby and I weren't fortunate enough to have armour (as my bracelet wasn't working and currently looked like it was a survivor of a horrible fire) so we had to work with what we had which was pots taped to both our heads and trays taped to our body's.

For a summary, we looked ridiculous, but Jim wasn't risking it after the bruises I got from our last run in with Morgana (very painful).

We suddenly all jump back as Morgana's eyes snapped open to her usual bright yellow eyes as a yellow aura surrounded her body. I try to keep myself calm ad I watch as she floats into the air.

"Release these shackles or I'll wear your spine as my crown, peasants!" Morgana growled as Toby, Jim and I backed up a step.

"That's a new one" Jim mumbles as I let out a nervous laugh.

"She loves her gruesome threats" I agree as I hold the baseball bat tighter in my hands.

"Her creativity knows no bounds" Toby attempts to joke which only fuels Morgana's anger.

Morgana let's out a loud growl before she uses her powers to send us all flying back. Jim hits the wall roughly while Toby luckily falls onto Claire's bed while I slam against the bookcase with a grunt.

Thank Merlin for the pots and pans taped to my body.

I readjust the pan on my hand with a groan before my attention goes to the door slamming open. Blinky comes running in and grabs onto the floating chair, pulling it to the ground before swiping a crystal to tighten the chains around Morgana.

"I apologise for my delay" Blinky says as he helps Jim stand. "I was awaiting Aaarrrgghh's return but he never showed"

"I'm sure he's fine, but we've got bigger problems" Jim says as he quickly walks over to me and holds out his hand. "Now are you happy that I made you wear the pans"

"Oh shut up" I grumble as I grab his hand and stand up.

I then look over to find Morgana attempting to bite at Toby's face as the boy starts yelling, moving further and further away from her making me chuckle.