Finding Draal and Losing Draal?

————<•>————

'Was that supposed to be an insult?'————<•>————

————<•>————

We all scream as Angor Rot launches himself forward, easily kicking Aaarrgghh to the side before advancing towards us.

"Run!" Claire yells as she grabs my arm and pulls me behind her, Toby and Jim following close behind.

I glance behind me as I run, but immediately regret it. Angor Rot jumps to the side of the cave walls and crawls after us like a fast spider (I'm definitely gonna get nightmares after this, if I survive that is).

"Turn!" Toby yells as we all quickly make a sharp turn, but Angor launches himself off the wall and manages to grab Jim's leg, successfully pulling him to the ground.

"Jim!" I scream with wide eyes as I quickly stop and raise my hands.

F/c energy surrounds the rocks on the ceiling above them, giving me the perfect opportunity to swipe my hands down and bring the rocks falling down towards them.

Jim takes the opportunity to kick Angor away from him and quickly run out of the way as all the rocks go crushing down on the troll.

Jim quickly runs back towards us and grabs my hand on the way to pull me with them as I already feel my bones ache (guess that's what happens when you destroy the thing that makes using your magic easy).

"Agh!" Toby yells as he trips on something, gaining our attention as we stop and turn to the boy.

Claire shines her flashlight to the floor and I immediately feel my heart beat quicken.

Draals gold metal hand seemed to be wedged between some layered rocks.

"Draal" Jim mumbles as he steps forward and pulls out the metal hand easily.

"Look out!" I yell as I grab the back of Jim's shirt and pull him away just as a weird hole opened up where he stood.

Draals hand must've kept it shut, and for good reason.

If anyone went in there, they'd be shredded by the blades at the top that are spinning at an immense speed.

If Draal is in there, how did he get in there?

"It's a dead end" Claire sighs.

Just as she said that, a large growl echoes through the cave before Angor Rots head pops out of the pile of rocks...and he looks mad.