A Visit To Jim and Breaking The Trolls Out?

————꧁꧂————

'Why do you have to be so stubborn?'————꧁꧂————

————꧁꧂————

I slowly make my way down the rusty stairs. The dungeons are a dark and gloomy place. Absolutely filthy as well. I cant believe Jim's been stuck down here, treated like a dangerous animal.

All of it makes me want to scream with rage, but I keep it all in.

I tighten my hold of the tray in my hands, attempting to make myself appear as professional yet as casual as possible.

Yep, I am meant to be here.

I totally didn't knock out the head maid with a frypan. Nope, that was not me. I'm just a normal maid who's casually delivering the prisoners food.

As I walk, I spot a familiar figure standing infront of an iron door. I let out a shaky breath before I approach him as confidently as I can.

Galahad.

He's Merlin's friend. He was always keeping watch of the castle in the future (present? I don't know). I personally haven't spoken with him before, but I've seen him around many times.

Most of the times he's drinking ale.

"Excuse me, sir. I was told by Hellen that I was to bring bread to the...prisoners." I tell him with an innocent smile, forcing down the urge to just knock him out and break Jim out of here.

As much as I want to do that, there's no where for us to go from there. We'd still be stuck in time.

"Food...now?" Galahad asks confused.

I don't blame him. It's past midnight. I was honestly hoping he'd be half drunk and wouldn't question why I'm here.

"Hellens orders. If you have a problem, speak with her." I shrug, knowing that most people are scared of the grumpy old lady.

"Hmph. Maybe I will." Galahad grunts but I immediately shake my head.

"No! You shouldn't, she's very busy right now. Lots of grumbling, many words that I can't repeat." I tell him with an innocent smile.

Galahad grunts before opening the iron door that leads to a hallway. I awkwardly smile at him before ducking my head down and rushing past him, slightly jumping as he slams the iron door behind me.

I look down the dark hallway. Cages were hanging from the walls with snarling goblins, and the large cages were filled with the average trolls, all of which were glaring at me.