New Romeo and Study Date?

————<•>————

"Oh you're talking to me again, how fun"————<•>————

————<•>————

"What lady is that which doth enrich the hand of yonder knight? She doth teach the torches to burn bright! It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night like a rich jewel." Steve recites loudly.

I had been pushed from the spotlight as Steve spoke, his clear craving for attention was making the situation more unbearable for me.

"Beauty too rich for use. For earth, too dear, so shows a snowy dove trooping with crows. Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight. For I never saw true beauty till this night." Steve continues, but a voice reciting it from the side of the stage catches my attention.

I turn to the sound of the voice and see Jim quietly reciting Romeo's lines. I smile as my eyes meet his.

As my line came up, suddenly it felt as if it was just me and Jim on the stage. Even though the sad truth is that I'm stuck up here with Steve.

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea. My love as deep. The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite." I recite with a smile while looking at Jim.

As we finish reciting our lines I quickly walk to the side of the stage, hoping to talk to Jim before he ran off somewhere.

I pull the curtain back but there's no Jim in sight.

"Oh for fu-" I start to say but was cut off by Ms Janeth calling me to stage.

After rehearsals I ride my bike home with Claire and wave goodbye to her as we go our different paths.

I quickly rush inside my house and run up the stairs to my room, hoping to have a nap before dinner.

I throw my bag on the ground but pause as a letter falls out of it. I slowly make grab the letter and open it to see it's from Jim.

"Oh my god...Jim's going to kill himself" I whisper frantically as I read the letter, I mean what else could all this 'fighting monsters' stuff mean.

I quickly call Jim but he doesn't answer, so I call Toby and thankfully he answers.

"Toby! Is Jim there?!" I ask frantically.

"Jim? Oh yeah!" He stumbles out.

"Is he okay?" I question.

"Yeah he's fine, he's uh sleeping over at my house and we are playing video games" He says as I hear fighting in the background, must be a fighting game I guess.