Angor Rot Throws Me Off a Building and School Dances?

————<•>————

"Hey! Watch your mouth you creepy mummy thing!"————<•>————

————<•>————

"We need help!" Jim yells as he tries to keep his mother upright.

I stand a bit behind him with Stricklers arm around my shoulder as I try my best to hold his weight.

"Humans in troll market!" A troll yelled as the tiredness starts to creep into me, my legs shaking as my eyes close slightly.

Strickler seemed to be growing more weak as he weakly lifted up his head, his eyes dazed as he looks around, Barbara seeming to be in the same state as him.

"What's going on?" A troll yells as they start to crowd around us.

"Flesh Bags!" A troll yells as my eyes widen, my head glancing to all the trolls.

"What are they doing here?" Another troll yells, the sound seeming to echo in my ears.

"They don't trust him!" Another yells.

"They don't belong here!" A female troll screeches.

As the trolls harped on the injured humans, Barbara and Strickler were growing weaker, the wound on their necks growing harsh.

"We need Vendel! Where's Vendel?" Jim yells worriedly as he looks from his mum to me and Strickler behind him.

Barbara's knees gave out, the two dropping to the floor as the rest of the team had finally appeared.

"Y/n! Jim!" I hear Claire cry as she runs over to me.

"Claire!" I yell as I remove Stricklers arm from around my shoulder, dropping him to the ground and hugging her tightly, ignoring the groaning Strickler on the ground. Claire is more important.

"Great Gronkamora, what happened?" Blinky asks as he surveyed the mess we made.

"Angor attacked Strickler. The binding spell!" Jim says breathlessly as me and Claire walk over to them.

Strickler let out a cough as he sat up from the ground where I dropped him, holding his neck in pain and glaring at me.

"And to think I was starting to like you" He groans as he points a finger at me.

"Hey! I still saved your life!" I say with a huff.

The trolls did not appreciate the sight of him, as they all crowded him, spewing out threats.