A New Plan and Aaarrrgghh Gets Posessed?

————<•>————

'Oh Merlin he's been possessed!'————<•>————

————<•>————

"Oh, yes! So you do know how to save him? The amulet proclaimed that you are the key to the hunter! So tell us, what must we do?" Blinky asks as we walk down the stairs and back onto the arena floor.

"Ummm" Aaarrrgghh thinks as he scratches his head, my face falling as I start to think Aaarrrgghh has no idea either.

Suddenly a voice called out to Aaarrrgghh as a stone face of the old troll hunter Kanjigar rose from the ground, a bright blue aura around it. The face of the statues mouth opened, a blue orb inside it that started to spin, clearly calling to Aaarrrgghh.

"What is..." Aaarrrgghh starts to say confused as he backs up a step.

"The amulet and the fates that guide it have called to you. To what purpose, only you can discover my dear old friend" Blinky explains as Aaarrrgghh walks towards the glowing blue sphere, slowly reaching out and touching it as blue energy surrounds him, his body disappearing.

We all stand there quietly as we realise this may take awhile, I awkwardly bounce from foot to foot as I try my best to be patient before groaning loudly.

"This is boring! How long is this going to take" I grumble as I sit cross legged on the ground, grabbing Claire's hand and pulling her to the floor as well.

"Only the fates can decide, Aaarrrgghh could very well be in there for days!" Blinky comments as I stare at him perplexed.

"Days!? Claire entertain me" I say as I look towards her.

Before Claire can decide on something to do, the stone structure suddenly glowed blue, the ruins on the ground glowing as well as Aaarrrgghh popped out of thin air, a blue aura surrounding him before it all suddenly disappeared.

"Aaarrrgghh! What did you see?" Claire immediately asks as we all walk up to the large troll.

"Did you meet the spooky troll ghosts?" Toby whispers with a smile.

Suddenly Aaarrrgghhs eyes opened, his eyes glowing a bright blue as we all gasp.

"He did convene with us" Aaarrrgghh says, or maybe the thing inside Aaarrrgghh said.

"Oh Merlin he's been possessed!" I cry as I jump away from Aaarrrgghh, Claire simply rolling her eyes and pulling me forward again.

"I wouldn't say that Enchantress, but I am indeed not Aarghaumont" Not Aaarrrgghh says as he stands tall with better posture then I've ever had.