| Act One |

| 𝗪𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦 |

————꧁꧂————

————꧁꧂————

Y/n L/n really thought that the toughest parts of her life were over.

You'd think it would be after defeating Gunmar, defeating Angor Rot, defeating Morgana, getting your magic corrupted, falling off a few cliffs, getting thrown into a few walls, almost dying a few times, watching friends die, watching your boyfriend almost die countless times, having your boyfriend get turned into a troll, and then leaving everyone behind to be with said boyfriend—to find a new home for trolls and to learn magic from THE Merlin.

Wow, that was a mouth full.

But fate seemed to have more plans that involved the smart ass Y/n L/n, and maybe some of those aren't particularly good? Who are we kidding, they most definitely aren't good.

Life just seemed to be getting more and more complicated. Trolls, those she knew about. Those she could handle. But getting sent into the past? She didn't realise her life was turning into Back To The Future!

Join Y/n as she learns more about her powers, fights trolls, goes back in time, and deals with the looming survivors guilt from past events.

And the worst is only to come...

————꧁꧂————

————꧁꧂————

Wassup Nerds! We are onto Wizards!!!! I am very excited and terrified to write this.

The plans I have...I cannot be trusted

But Y/n will slay like always so it's fine :)

Enjoy!

————꧁꧂————