Magic powers and a Pink Gremlin?

————<•>————

"No! You got face smashed by a pole and I got knocked out by a gremlin!"————<•>————

————<•>————

I woke up to sunlight glaring at my face making me groan and grab a pillow to shield myself.

I immediately freeze as I remember what happened yesterday and sit up to find myself in Claire's room on her trundle, with Claire sleeping peacefully in her bed.

"Claire, get up!" I exclaim as I belly flop on top of her making her groan and push me off the bed.

"Go away before I claw your eyes out!" Claire yells before shoving her face in her pillow.

"Claire, this is serious!" I say as I grab the pillow from her face. "Do you remember what happened last night?"

"We fell asleep?" She says while rubbing her tired eyes.

"No! You got face smashed by a pole and I got knocked out by a gremlin!" I exclaim making her immediately sit up with wide eyes.

"Oh my god!" She says making me jump up and down on the bed while nodding my head.

"Oh my god indeed!" I exclaim as we both stare at eachother with wide eyes.

"Do you know what this means?" I ask Claire while she shakes her head as a no.

"It means that Jim has evil gremlins in his basement!" I yell as she gasps while covering her mouth.

"Wait! How did we even get home?" Claire says as she starts to freak out. "Did they drug us? Did they experiment on us? What happened!"

"I don't know!" I exclaim as we start to freak out.

"Wait! What if this was all just a dream? There's no rational explanation for any of this!" Claire says while waving her arms around.

"What if this is all connected to my glowing eyes?" I ask her.

"Well you know what we have to do now then" She says with a determined look on her face.

"Uhhh, no I don't actually" I say with a raised eyebrow.

"We research! Oooo and we can pretend we are in those cool montage videos!" Claire says excitedly while I nod in agreement.

"Yes!" I say as we high five and start researching everything about Amora, enchantresses, gremlins and glowing eyes.

"Energy projection! Amora can generate powerful blasts of heat, force or light! That's so cool!" Claire says as she searches stuff up on her computer.