We Almost Drown in a Cargo Box and Steve the Ocean King?

————<•>————

"Oh Merlin this is my worst nightmare! Drowning and suffocating!"————<•>————

————<•>————

As soon as I get to the other side of the portal, I immediately walk into Claire's back, both of us tripping over and falling with a groan.

"Ow" I grumble as I stand up, reaching my hand out to Claire and pulling her up as well.

"You have to watch where your going" Claire whispers to me as I helplessly shrug.

We slowly walk around the room, Claire's torch shining through the darkness as we navigate our way around. We gasp as we hear a grunt coming from a crate, slowly walking up to it as I hold my breath.

Claire shines the light on the box just as the lid pops open and NotEnrique is sitting up with a groan as he blocks the light from his eyes.

"Took you long enough!" NotEnrique huffs.

"Well we were in school" I remind as I cross my arms.

"What are you doing in there?" Claire asks confused.

"I-uh, Suzys a little scared of the dark, with all the freaky noises, this place is giving her the Heebie-jeebies" NotEnrique says nervously as I roll my eyes.

"Well Suzy is a wuss" I say with a smirk.

I shriek as I felt something touch my shoulder before huffing as I realise it was Claire, both Claire and NotEnrique laughing.

"Yeah alright, gang up on Y/n day" I grumble as I start to walk away from their laughing.

"All right, come on" Claire says as she gestures for NotEnrique to follow me.

I grunt as I climb onto a box, grabbing Claire's hand as I help her up.

"Where are we?" Claire asks as she looks around.

"All's I could make out was someone saying 'starboard' or 'captain'." NotEnrique says.

Claire and I start pushing the box in-front of us, NotEnrique quickly helping as we move it into the portal.

"We could be in a spaceship for all I know" NotEnrique exclaims.

"I wouldn't be opposed to that" I say with a small laugh.

Suddenly a horn blares from outside whatever we're in. We all quickly put our ears to the wall, listening in on the voices from outside.