Grumpy Mother and Juliet?

————<•>————

"Leave him alone Asshole!"————<•>————

————<•>————

To say my mum was grumpy with me would be an understatement. We barely talked at home and she would just leave dinner in the fridge for me, we didn't eat dinner together anymore!

Of course I tried talking to her and telling her to explain what she meant, but she kept saying I wasn't ready, whatever that means.

It was like we were back to square one. This would usually be the time where I would rebel and get in trouble for her attention, but I'll give it a few weeks before I resort to that.

Although with all this free time, I did end up inviting Claire over to my house a lot. We have had so many marathons! Og Barbie movie Marathon, Hunger Games Marathon, Harry Potter Marathon and started a marvel marathon which is to be continued.

I tried doing my research on the whole Amora the enchantress stuff and found out that she had energy manipulation, telekinesis, the ability to walk through walls and mind control.

But I've never been able to do any of that stuff so I don't understand how my mum thinks I'm a descendent of this enchantress lady!

————<•>————

I found out I got the part of Juliet and I was honestly thrilled! Claire didn't seem upset about it(especially since she got Lady Montague). But no matter how thrilled I was about getting Juliet, what really made me happy was finding out that Jim got the role of Romeo.

I still don't understand my feelings for Jim and I can't figure out why my stomach does flips when I'm near him or why I was so happy finding out I get to kiss him. Am I in denial? Yes, yes I am.

I'm probably just happy that I don't have to kiss Steve.

Me and Jim are currently standing on the stage for rehearsals. I had a huge smile on my face, but Jim had a frown which made me confused. Does he not want to be here? Is he upset that I was chosen as Juliet? No! Stop overthinking head!

"Deny and refuse. But he can't deny it. But Romeo can't not be a Montague, which means that Juliet..." Ms Janeth starts to recite before pausing for me to finish.

"And I'll no longer be a Capulet." I recite happily.

Ms Janeth sat down in her chair with a laugh before all eyes turned to Jim.

"Exactly, Jim?" She questions looking at Jim curiously.

"Huh?" Jim mutters, confused about what's going on after zoning out for the whole conversation.