Killahead Battle Flashbacks and The Cave Is Sinking?

————<•>————

'How's it raining underground?'————<•>————

————<•>————

The green mist disappeared and we find ourselves in a forest. It was dark and fog layered the ground making it hard for me to even see my feet.

"Wow" I mumble in shock, tightly squeezing Jim's hand to make sure he's real, relaxing when I feel him squeeze back.

"So cool" Toby mumbles before looking to Merlin curiously as we start to follow the man. "Where are we?"

"Still in the Geode Caverns" Merlin explains as he opens his arms wide. "This is all an illusion"

"I've been here" Blinky says excitedly, lagging a bit behind the group as he looks around. "Great Gorka, this is the forest of Killahead"

"As well as I remember it at least" Merlin says as we start to walk towards a bright light up ahead.

I block my face with my hands, shielding myself from the light before slowly lowering them, gasping at the sight in front of me.

It was the battle of Killahead, but time seemed to be frozen mid battle. I look around, gazing at the trolls fighting. Some seemed to be frozen right before their inevitable death, while others are forcing the enemy back.

But what really caught my attention was the two trolls fighting on a bridge above everyone.

"There's Deya" Jim gasps in recognition as we all look to the Trollhunter, who seemed seconds away from victory as she held her sword high above her head, ready to deliver the final blow.

"Deya the Deliverer was the mightiest Trollhunter that ever lived" Blinky explains proudly.

"Wicked" I mumble.

We start to walk through the battle, looking around at all the trolls, goblins, gnomes alike, battling against Gunmars minions.

"Awesome-sauce!" Toby squeals excitedly as we walk.

It was weird to see time frozen like this. I cant help but feel bad for those trolls, so bravely fighting for their cause, yet here they are, seconds away from death.

"I remember this like it was yesterday" Blinky says to Claire and I. "It was a proud moment, we fought as if there were no tomorrow"

"Let's see if we can find you Blink" I say as I look around before Claire taps my shoulder.

"Look! There he is!" Claire says as I look in the direction she's pointing, trying to hold in a laugh at the sight.