Beefing With People and Jims Humanity?

————<•>————

'What did you do?'————<•>————

'What did you do?'
————<•>————

Claire and I met up with Toby and we decided to have our first stop be the park. We honestly didn't know where to start looking, but I had my note pad and was ready to write down any clues that we found along the way.

"Oh no" Toby mumbles as we walk into the park to find a small magician event. "It's Lorenzo"

"Who's Lorenzo?" I ask confused as I look to the middle aged bald man, who seems to be pulling a ton of cards out of his mouth.

"Oh, you weren't in Arcadia when it happened, but we have some beef" Toby shrugs like it isn't a big deal, but I know he wants me to ask what it's about.

"Beef? Why?" I ask confused, and cringing at the word beef.

"I was but a young child at the time" Toby starts and I immediately share a look with Claire, both of us rolling our eyes at the boy but letting him continue. "And as a young boy, all I ever wanted to do was become a magician"

"Interesting dream" I comment.

"I wanted to be a doctor" Claire shrugs but Toby immediately shushes her.

"This is my dream and story Claire!" Toby snaps before continuing his story. "I had set up my own little magic stand in this very park, happy and full of dreams to become big. Until he appeared"

"He being Lorenzo?" I ask confused.

"Lorenzo" Toby spits before continuing with his story once again. "He took all of my audience. Wowed them with his pathetic card tricks, and left me in the dust, alone with my birds"

"Birds?" Claire asks confused.

"Bird tricks Claire, gosh, keep up" Toby says annoyed. "That day I hated him ever since, and I know it's mutual"

"Have you ever even talked to him before?" I ask confused.

"No...but I don't have to. He's my mortal enemy" Toby scoffs as I just nod my head.

"Okay...well we can cross Barbara off on not being at the park. To the next spot!" I say as I turn us around and away from the magician Lorenzo.

————<•>————

We all went to the hospital next. Toby had called up before, but we wanted to make sure just in case.