A Fight With Bular and A Troll Hunt?

————꧁꧂————

'Easier said than done!'————꧁꧂————

————꧁꧂————

"For Camelot!" Arthur cries before he charges towards Bular with his sword in hand.

"I'll drink your blood out of a goblet made of your skull!" Bular roars as him and Arthur battle.

I manage to pull myself up into a sitting position, watching the fight with horrified eyes. I attempt to stand up but let out a groan as my chest stings.

Yeah, that's not good.

Despite my pain, I still attempt to stand up—although I keep my eyes on the fight between Arthur and Bular.

It seemed like Arthur was holding his own well—that was before he managed to swipe one of Bulars swords out of his hands, only furthering the manic trolls anger. Bular let out a roar of defiance before he swipes at Arthur—knocking the king to the ground and causing him to lose his sword.

Bular stalks towards him before grabbing him by the neck and pinning him against a tree, his sword ready to slice his neck. I glance around and watch as all the knights try and haul themselves up, but none of them are close enough—I'm the closest.

"I'll carve you open, and let your guts spill out!" Bular roars as he pulls his sword back, ready to thrust it forward when-

"No!" I yell as I scramble to my feet and launch myself onto Bulars back.

Bular let's out a loud roar as I pull back on his horns with all my strength—causing him to let go of Arthur who thuds to the ground.

I was getting a serious sense of deja vu as I hold on tightly to the crazy trolls horns—trying not to fall as he thrashes around like a bull.

Maybe I should stop jumping on psychotic trolls backs?

My grip on Bular tightens as I watch him swipe his sword at me—but I manage to dodge and keep my head down.

The longer I hold on though, the more I realise that I'm going to slip soon.

"Douxie! Rope him!" I scream, hoping to Amora that Douxie is in the area.

"Keep him still!" Douxie voice yells, and I instantly feel relief knowing he's nearby.

"Easier said than done!" I yell back, letting out a slight shriek as Bular tries to fling me off his back.