Flour Parents and Weird Goo Monster?

————<•>————

'Now I feel bad, I promised my mum I'd never become a teen mum'————<•>————

————<•>————

"Here it is. For the next 24 hours, this is your baby" Coach Lawrence states as he plonks a bag of flour onto Mary's table.

"Are we gonna learn how babies are made?" Mary gasps excitedly as I give her a weird look.

"You don't already know how babies are made?" I question as she shakes her head. "When two people love each other very much-"

"Enough L/n!" Coach Lawrence quickly interrupts me as I sit up with wide eyes. "Your assignment is simple. You will name it. You will care for it. You will never let it out of your sight. Look who you are seated beside. That is your partner"

I look over towards Jim as we excitedly high five each other. I then look behind me to see Toby is partnered with Darci and Claire is partnered with Mary. Pretty lucky if you ask me.

"If it comes back in one piece, you pass" Coach Lawrence says as he places a bag of flour on Jim's desk. "If it doesn't...you fail"

"Piece of cake" Toby chuckles cockily.

"It's not cake! Don't eat it, Domzalski!" Coach Lawrence yells as everyone starts giggling. "So you cheaters don't turn in a fake, personalise your babies to begin the joy of parenting"

"Now I feel bad, I promised my mum I'd never become a teen mum" I laugh as I move my desk over to Jim so we can draw on the bag of flour.

"We are going to be amazing parents" Jim confirms as I nod my head.

"Totally. This baby is going to be a strong independent women" I state as I draw on eyes with long eyelashes.

"Oh, so it's a girl?" Jim asks confused as I roll my eyes and bring the bag of flour next to my face.

"Obviously, and look, it has my eyes and your nose" I say with a playful smile as i mockingly boop Jim on the nose.

"Funny" Jim says with a playful roll of his eyes as he grabs the bag of flour and colours them in F/c. "Now it really has your eyes, especially when you go all power crazy"

"Are you mocking me?" I ask with narrowed eyes, a smirk across my face.

"Are you mocking me?" Jim mocks as I roll my eyes and snatch the bag of flour out of his arms.