Creating a Plan and Siblings Quarrel?

————<•>————

"Cut off his hand!"————<•>————

"Cut off his hand!"
————<•>————

We all sat in Claire's room on her bay window seating area—that I'm totally jealous of—creating a plan on how to get Stricklers ring.

"Okay" Jim starts.

Strickler is sitting on his chair, his eyes closed and holding his forehead, clearly exhausted.

"We wait until he's asleep" Jim explains.

A black portal opens in the middle of the room. Tip toeing out of the portal, Jim wore a worried look as he tried to keep quiet.

"I use my shadow staff to get us in" Claire explains.

The four of us had sneakily stepped out into the room.

"And I ever so gently remove the ring from his finger" Jim says simply.

Jim's hand reaches out to the ring and gets a grip on the jewel. However, right as he was about to pull it from Strickler's fingerToby had spoken up.

"Hold up there, Mr. Storyteller. Do changelings even sleep?" Toby asks.

"Maybe they hibernate" I add.

Strickler lifted his head, trapping Jim's wrist in a tight hold. The Trollhunter let out a yelp and Strickler's form had changed into his second persona as he growls.

"Good point. New plan" Jim says.

"We could drug him" I say.

The scene reversed, showing all the steps they took, only to show Strickler reaching for his cup of coffee, a medicine bottle sitting on his desk before Strickler had taken a sip.

"Ok, so we spike—not drug—his coffee with extra strength cold medicine" Jim explains.

"Sounds like drugging to me" I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

The changeling collapsed onto his desk, the remaining coffee leaking over the desk.

"I use the shadow staff" Claire says.

"I bring my Warhammer in case that doesn't knock him out" Toby says.

"And I have my powers incase anything goes south" I say.

"And I ever so gently..." Jim starts.

Jim, grabs the ring once again and starts to pull it off when Claire spoke this time.

"Wait. What if he's not alone? His office was guarded last time." Claire says.

A Goblin was perched on top of the bookshelf, and another one on the windowsill laughing maniacally before firing their crossbows at us.