Who is the Rat and Sherlock Holmes is on the Case?

————<•>————

'I'll try not to take offence to that and I'll let it side because your currently holding a rock bomb in your hand'————<•>————

————<•>————

Blinky, Claire and I were walking through Trollmarket together, trying to come up with a plan to find out who the spy for Gunmar is.

"Toby won't last long in there" Claire says as we walk. "How're we gonna find Gunmars stooge when we haven't been able to find him in weeks?"

"Have you seen these television shows of Tobias?" Blinky asks suddenly as Claire and I share a confused look before nodding.

"A few" I shrug.

"Yeah, a couple of them" Claire agrees.

"What would the characters on those programs do in these situations?" Blinky asks as my eyes widen in excitement.

"We could be like Sherlock Holmes!" I exclaim excitedly.

"Or Jim Belaya" Claire adds but I shake my head.

"Everyone knows Jim Belaya is the knock off version of Sherlock Holmes" I say with a shake of my hand. "If we are gonna figure out this mystery, we need to channel the greatest detective of all television time!"

"Alright then, what would you propose we do then Ms Holmes?" Claire asks with a playful smile.

"Well, Sherlock Holmes used inductive reasoning and deductive reasoning" I explain as Claire raises an eyebrow at me.

"Could you please elaborate Ms Holmes?" Claire asks with a smirk.

"Well, he mostly uses deductive reasoning which is starting with a hypothesis that examines facts and then reaching a logical conclusion" I say with a thoughtful look on my face.

"Is she making any sense to you?" Claire mumbles to Blinky who just shakes his head in confusion.

"You guys are so daft sometimes. We need to find someone that links to Gunmar, someone who can provide information" I explain as both of their eyes widen.

"Brilliant! We should proceed precisely as Detective Holmes would!" Blinky says excitedly as we start to run through trollmarket.

"I think you mean, how Ms Holmes would" Claire corrects as she nudges my shoulder.

————<•>————