Museum Fun and Free Lip Injections?

————<•>————

"Hey on the bright side you won't ever have to get lip injections! You got it for free!"————<•>————

————<•>————

Everyone sighs with boredom while Eli gasped in wonder as we walk around the museum. Strickler hadn't missed the faces of his students, so he decided to speak up.

"Since we have limited time, Ms. Nomura, perhaps it's best if they explore the museum on their own. Don't you think?" Mr Strickler says with a smile.

With no hesitation, me and the rest of the class run off in different directions. Everyone leaves the two grown-ups to go invade the museum.

Claire and me walk over to a beautiful dress that's sitting on display. I've always wished I was talented in textiles, because designing and sewing dresses would be so fun.

Suddenly Steve walked over to us and started talking about himself or something—ruining the peace Claire and I had created. Me and Claire raise an eyebrow at each-other and roll our eyes.

"Look at that embroidery" Claire says to me with amazement making me nod in agreement.

But Steve once again started talking.

"Hey, sorry if you got caught up in that little tiff between Lake and I. I want you to know since joining the play, I feel like there's another side of me that wants to come out." Steve says to us as I raise my eyebrows at him while Claire shrugs her shoulders.

"Apology accepted"Claire says with a smile before elbowing me in the ribs making me splutter.

"Yep! Sure, apology accepted" I stumble out as I glare at Claire. "I guess..."

Me and Claire continue looking at the dress, before I hear kissy noises coming from Steve. I glance over to him and watch unimpressed as he wraps his arms around himself while pretending to his the air.

I dramatically cough into my fist and watch as Steve turns to me with a red flush on his face, his arms instantly falling to his sides.

"Sorry" He mutters awkwardly to me.

"Hey, Steve! Did you hear about the Neanderthal exhibit? Topless." Toby poorly whispers to Steve.

I scoff to myself as I watch Steve quickly run away.

"Can you believe that guy?" I whisper to Claire, but the girl seems to get distracted by someone behind me and smiles knowingly.

"I-I uh have to go to the toilet! Yep bye" Claire says and quickly rushes off making me raise an eyebrow.

Why is everyone leaving me!

"I wish our play had these costumes." Jims voice says from beside me.

I jump at the sound of a voice but relax when I realise it's just Jim.