Spanish Test and Stressed Jim?

————<•>————

"He's the bad guy isn't he? isn't backstabbing and betrayal their whole personality"————<•>————

————<•>————

"Y/n! Have you seen Jim?" Toby asks me as he stands next to my locker.

"No, why? Is he not here?" I ask with wide eyes as I grab my Spanish books from my locker.

"I can't find him! Do you think he's late?" Toby asks as I close my locker.

"Jim's always late, it just depends if he's late because he slept in a bit or because he's fighting a troll." I say as we start to walk to class.

"You don't think a troll killed Jim in his sleep do you?" Toby asks and I cant tell if that was a serious question or a joke.

"Toby, I'm sure Jim's fine, maybe just call him." I say as we take our seats in class.

Toby nods and quickly gets out his phone and dials Jim's number. He waits anxiously while it rings, before sighing in relief when he answers.

"Jim! Where are you?" Toby asks frantically into the phone as I lean in to listen.

"Sleeping, why are you calling me in the middle of the night?" Jim groans from the other end of the phone.

I could almost facepalm.

"Because it's not the middle of the night dumbass, it's 8:30 in the morning." I say into the phone.

"I slept through my alarm!" Jim yells frantically.

"They're going to carve that on your tombstone, Jimbo! The test!" Toby reminds.

"What time did you go to bed?" I ask, grimacing as I hear a thump from the other end of the phone.

"I don't know! I was just studying and then-oh god!" I hear Jim groan before he hung up.

"This can't be good." I sigh as I lean back into my chair, waiting for Jim's arrival.

Turned out Jim's arrival didn't happen until I had already finished my test and was patiently—maybe not so patiently, waiting for class to end.

I look up from my book as I hear panting and find Jim, clearly out of breath—at the door.

Senior Uhl did not look impressed.

But then again, when did he ever?

He held up the test to Jim who ripped it from Senior Uhl's hand and slid into his spot, Toby watching with a worried expression.