Janus Order Orientation and Torture?

————<•>————

"Yes! Love death and killing"————<•>————

————<•>————

Toby, Claire and I were hiding behind a giant statue of a troll, peeking in front of it to see people with masks walking by.

"All clear" Toby signs as Claire and I quickly run through an open door, statues of faces going all the way down the hall.

"All these faces and no one suspects they're walking amongst us" Claire says stunned.

"Toby, whatever you do, don't touch anything" I say as I walk over to examine the statue faces.

"Don't worry I-" Toby starts to groan as he whacks his headgear "Stupid thing!"

I roll my eyes as I look toward a familiar faced statue, gasping as I look over to Claire.

"Look! It's Strickler!" I say shocked, pointing to his carved face.

"Huh...it does make sense that he would be here" Claire agrees as I lean my hand over to touch the statue, yelping as Claire hits my hand.

"What did you just say! No touching" Claire scolds as I roll my eyes mockingly.

"That wasn't meant for me, it was meant for him" I say as I point to Toby, my eyes widening as he touches a banister hanging from the wall, the banister falling to the ground revealing a hidden room.

"Claire...Y/n...little help" Toby whispers quietly, Claire and I running next to Toby to see a room full of computers and people in masks.

"Your right, Don Carlos" Claire suddenly says in a Spanish accent, smacking Toby to the back of the head as he grunts. "The Janus Order deserve a bigger banner than this toilet paper"

We stand there quietly for a second before I suddenly hit Toby to the back of the head as well.

"All hail Gunmar" I join in, making sure to use a Spanish accent, Toby laughing nervously.

"I don't recognise you three. What command post are you from?" The lady without a mask asks.

"Uhh..." Toby says with wide eyes.

"Tapachula, Mexico" Claire says confidently, Toby and I nodding our heads.

"Si!" We both say, sharing a worried glance.

"You must be the new transfer Esmeralda! Oh and that must make you Valentina!" The lady says excitedly as she makes her way over to us.