Shadow Morgana's and The Fall Of The Pale Lady?

————꧁꧂————

'It'll be okay'————꧁꧂————

'It'll be okay'
————꧁꧂————

I look around frantically for the witch—and I realise she must've casted a shadow spell. I remember her chanting unknown words whenever she used a spell of the shadows, and this must be one of those times.

It was silent for a moment as everyone looks around wildly—but high pitched screeches coming from the ground disturbed that uneasy silence.

I let out a shaky breath as I watch yellow shadows take form of Morgana, all of them sprouting out from the ground infront of everyone.

I reach for Claire's hand and tightly hold it as I look around—and I don't even push Steve away when he lets out a scared whimper and grabs onto my arm.

Then a high pitched shriek ran out from behind us. We all gasp and swiftly turn to find three yellow shadow forms of Morgana behind us.

The manic cackle of Morgana rang out as she reappears in the air—looking upon her shadow figures with a crazed smile, before she thrusts her staff forward, and her shadows attack.

I gasp and swiftly duck as the shadow Morgana swings her staff at me—although I can't help but think that maybe she'd just go straight through me cause she's a shadow.

That theory was proven wrong when Steve gets smacked in the face by Morgana.

The fight continued further out of the woods—all of us attempting to make a run from the shadows before inevitably stopping near the edge of a cliff and deciding to fight.

The shadow fought exactly like Morgana. An already powerful and talented sorceress who we barely managed to get rid of the last time—but now there's around eight of her.

It was completely unfair.

I swiftly dodge another swing from Morgana—using my powers to stop it a few inches away from my face. With a concentrated look, I use my other hand to knock the staff out of shadow Morgana's hands with my powers.

But before I can even think—Morgana sends a fist towards my face, completely catching me off guard because how the hell was I supposed to know that Morgana would punch me? She does not seem like the punching type.

I grunt and bring a hand to my face, but I don't focus on the slight ache in my cheek and instead jump over a kick she sends at me—answering back with my own kick to her head, which sends shadow Morgana to the ground.