A Mission To Save Aaarrrgghh and A Map To Merlins Tomb?

————<•>————

'And he has a whole ass sword and your worried about me with a knife?'————<•>————

————<•>————

I watch as Jim stares at his amulet with a worried expression on my face. I can practically see the gears turning in his head as he debates destroying the thing that he believes changed his life.

"To find Merlin's tomb, the Trollhunter must destroy the amulet" Blinky explains as he, Toby and Blinky's brother crowd around Jim's amulet while Claire and I sit on Jim's bed. "That's-"

"-you really think it was Merlin making the amulet?" Jim asks Claire, completely cutting off Blinky.

"I wasn't finished" Blinky says annoyed. "That's deranged!"

"I saw vague memories in my head left over from Morgana" Claire explains, attempting to defend herself as everyone seems to not believe her.

"Your saying Jim should destroy his amulet cause you think you saw some old man put a map inside of it?" Toby asks bewildered as I roll my eyes.

"Yes Toby, that's exactly what she's saying. She's said it ten times already!" I snap at the boy, annoyed that we keep repeating the same conversation.

"It was Merlin" Claire says in a determined voice. "The key to finding his tomb, to finding his staff, is inside his amulet"

I look back to Jim, seeing the unconvinced look on his face. I know he doesn't want to destroy the amulet, because he doesn't believe he's anything without his amulet. It's quite silly if you ask me, seeing as the amulet didn't make him a hero, it just made it easier for him.

"The girl-child may be on to something" Blinkys brother, Dictatious (I hate that I now know his name) says. "The amulet and the staff are connected"

"Both fuelled by the magic of Merlin" Blinky finishes.

"But if Jim breaks open his amulet, he can't armour up! And if he can't armour up, goodbye, eclipse blade! How's he supposed to kill Gunmar?" Toby rants in a hysterical tone.

"Jim doesn't technically need his amour to fight Gunmar, I'm sure we can find another way" I say with my arms crossed, but Jim didn't look too convinced.

"Look, if we don't get the staff first, none of that will matter anyway" Claire says as she looks to everyone.

"Maybe I don't have to destroy the amulet" Jim says as he stares at the amulet in his hand.