Spring King and Queen Competitions and a Useful Team?

————<•>———-

"He might need some chapstick as well, his lips are crusty"————<•>————

————<•>————

Senor Uhl's truck was parked outside the school as the nominees approached it while Senor Uhl explained the rules.

"King and Queen nominees approach the truck. Place your hands on the vehicle, Should you cease contact with it at any time, you will be eliminated." Senior Uhl explains before signalling for me to sit on the truck—which I do with a happy smile.

"I have Y/n here to do the thing she does best, annoy people, good luck with that" Senior Uhl says with an eye roll while I give him a sarcastic smile.

Everyone placed one hand on the hood, Steve and Jim glaring as they stood across from the other. Eli nervously placed his hand on it—smiling when someone cheered in the background for him.

"You got this, Eli!" I tell to him as he excitedly smiles at me.

"Hoo-hoo" Steve exclaims suddenly, weirdly wriggling his body around.

"You good there blondie" I ask as I sit cross legged on the hood of the car—giving me a perfect view of their hands.

"Totally! I just downed ten energy drinks, I can go all night." Steve explains to me with a cocky smirk.

"Aren't you worried you'll have to use the bathroom?" Jim questions with a raised eyebrow.

"Let's just say, I've got it covered." Steve says with a smirk as I gag.

Steve may be the grossest person who goes to our bloody school.

"Please tell me you didn't" I exclaim as Jim looks to me confused, not understanding what Steve meant.

"Ooh! Are you wearing a diaper?" Sharron squeals with disgust—also realising what Steve meant.

"Who's the loser now, loser?" Steve cackles.

"Seeing that your the one in a diaper, I'd say you" I say with an eye roll—gaining a harsh glare from Steve.

"Shut it, L/n" Steve snarls.

Jim continued to look confused while Mary seemed disgusted at the thought of sitting in your own urine and feces. However, it got worse when Steve stretched out, grunting and wriggling his body around.

"Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!" Steve laughs.

"The Touch-A-Truck-athon begins!" Senior Uhl exclaims before signalling for me to start talking.