The Finale Battle and The End Of Morgana?

————<•>————

'Jim...please don't leave me. You cant.'
————<•>————

After we got everyone into the school who hadn't yet thought to hide (people are so stupid)—Claire, Toby and I made our way back towards where Jim was currently fighting with Angor Rot and Gunmar.

I wanted to help Jim so badly, but I knew he had it handled—way more handled then I expected. Jim was easily holding his own against the two crazy trolls, and with the rest of us fighting the Gumm-Gumms, it finally felt like this battle was going our way.

I yell as I surround a Gumm-Gumm in F/c energy, holding it in the air and throwing it into a portal Claire opened up.

"Did you get everyone to safety?" Blinky asks in a rush, looking around at the chaos frantically.

"Yep. All the stranded people were brought to the school." I tell him, slightly panting from all the running around and magic I've used today.

"They should be well protected." Claire smirks, thinking of the teachers who seemed to all be sharing one brain cell today (and that braincell was their fight or flight...they definitely chose fight).

"Wait, why's the eclipse here?" Toby asks, pointing towards the large orange ball in the sky. "Wasn't Merlin supposed to have his magic back by now?"

"Gods, where is that stupid old man." I snarl as I throw a blast at an upcoming Gumm-Gumm.

I then look around at my surroundings and realise I can't spot Jim anymore.

"Where'd Jim go?" I ask in a fluster, wildly looking around in an attempt to spot my (hopefully alive) boyfriend.

I watch as the group start to look around, and that's when I realise that we've all lost him.

I let out a shaky breath before I go sprinting down the street without question, knowing that the rest of the group would be following behind me.

As I run I start to hear the faint sound of screaming, and I know exactly who's voice that was.

"Jim!" I yell as I run down a street and pause as I spot Gunmar on the roof of a building.

Jim was on the edge of the roof laying flat on his back—screaming as Gunmar holds his bewitched blade close to his face, yellow wisps surrounding Jim.

He was trying to control Jim's mind, just like the rest of the trolls from Trollmarket.

"Jim!" I yell towards him, feeling completely useless from so far below.