Angor Rot and Car Chases?

————<•>————

"I have magic powers! All you do is turn into some reptile!"————<•>————

————<•>————

We all stood around Barbara as she shakily held a cup of water. She whimpered as she sat on a box, Jim sitting across from her with me standing next to Barbara with a hand on her back, rubbing it in a comforting way as she is clearly in distress. Strickler stood in front of her holding a large pitcher of water, ready to refill her cup whenever.

She groaned as I pat her shoulder sympathetically. This must be a lot for someone to take in, although I wish she did it with less screaming.

"More water Barbara?" Strickler asks as he leans down to her height.

I honestly can't tell if Strickler likes Barbara or not. One second he's trying to kill us and the next he's looking at her with the fondest look on his face, it's very confusing.

She gave him her glass before prying the pitcher from his hands, pretty much inhaling the liquid inside. I couldn't help but watch, worry etched onto my face.

Barbara nearly emptied the pitcher, water spilling from her lips before she finally stopped, wiping her lip.

"You need any more water?" I ask hesitantly as she shakily sighs.

"No thank you sweetie. So let me get this straight. There are good trolls and bad trolls... and somehow, you?" Barbara asks confused as I try and hold back my smile at her calling me 'sweetie'.

"If I may..." Strickler starts as I roll my eyes.

"No you may not" I say with a glare that he easily returns.

"I wasn't talking to you" Strickler says with narrowed eyes before turning to Barbara with a soft look on his face "There is a vast world beneath our feet Barbara, and your son has stirred up a heap of trouble"

"Dude!" Jim says with narrowed eyes as he points and accusing finger at him.

"Your the one who's been trying to kill children" I mumble, groaning as Strickler swiftly digs his elbow into my stomach. No respect for those younger than him.

"This is all so, uh..." Barbara grew speechless.

"We'll give you two a moment" I say as I roughly grab Stricklers arm and pull him away.

"Will you stop grabbing me!" Strickler glares as he snatched his arm away from my grip.

"I'll stop grabbing you when you stop digging your elbow into my stomach" I say with narrowed eyes.