Kanjigar Gifts and Portal to Jim?

————<•>————

 'Dude needs to stop talking like Dumbledore'————<•>————

————<•>————

We make it into the library where we watch Kanjigar grab a book from the shelf.

"Claire Nunez, I require a portal to Killahead Bridge. Quickly" Kanjigar instructs as he wipes away the clutter on the table.

Claire quickly grabs out her staff and points it forward, muttering the destination quietly as the portal appears in front of us.

Kanjigar throws the book inside the portal (I almost thought I saw Chompsky go through) before turning to us with urgency.

"Quickly, everyone through!" Kanjigar instructs as I immediately step forward.

Before I can get through however, an arrow suddenly flys past my ear, hitting Claire's staff that falls through the portal before the portal shuts all together.

I turn around with wide eyes to find a nervous looking troll with a cross bow.

"You nearly hit my ear!" I exclaim with narrowed eyes as I grab out my staff and jump at him, whacking my staff into his stomach before clunking it over his head, the troll falling unconscious as i pettily kick his body.

"I think you got him" Claire comments with am impressed smile.

"Yeah, yeah. Come on, we can take the Gyre instead" I say as I step on the trolls body, waving for everyone to follow me.

We quickly find the Gyre and run towards it, Kanjigar in the lead.

"Kanjigar, why don't you simply talk with Vendel and the tribunal?" Blinky suggests as we all quickly run into the Gyre, Kanjigar and Blinky still standing outside of it.

"Surely one of trollmarkets greatest champions could persuade-" Blinky starts before Kanjigar cuts him off.

"Talking requires time Blinkous, something we do not have" Kanjigar says as Jim and Blinky join us on the Gyre.

"Things are dire. If we do not act now, James Lake Jr will. Die!" Kanjigar says harshly as everyone gasps.

"That won't happen though...right?" I ask hesitantly, Claire grabbing onto my hand for support.

"Time will tell young enchantress" Kanjigar says before he pulls the lever and the Gyre goes speeding forward.

"Oh I hate this already" Claire whines as the three of us hold onto each other for support.