Jims Acting Weird and a New Mission?

————<•>————

'Is this some kind of mid life crisis? Troll life crisis if you will?'————<•>————

————<•>————

I wake up to a loud knock coming from the front door of my house. I groan as I lazily sit up and look around before realising I fell asleep on the couch last night (no wonder my neck is so sore).

The knocking just continues to get louder as I groan and waddle over to the door, yawning loudly as I open the door with a grumpy look on my face.

I didn't even bother changing out of my pyjamas or to brush my hair and can only hope there's no one famous at my door.

Of course I open the door to find an extremely happy Jim smiling at me with Claire and Toby standing behind him looking just as tired as me.

"Good morning!" Jim exclaims as he happily kisses my cheek before grabbing my arm to pull me outside with them.

I almost trip over my feet as the boy drags me out of the house as I look at him confused. I look to Claire and Toby questionably, both just shrugging their shoulders at me (so much help guys!).

"Uhh Jim...where are we going?" I ask him confused as I let him drag me towards where my bike is leaning against the wall.

"We have to get to school! Oh I love school" Jim sighs happily as I look at him strangely.

"I'm still in my pyjamas Jim!" I groan as I gesture towards my F/c pyjamas.

"Oh...well go get changed! Your hatred for mornings still hasn't changed" Jim says in an almost relieved voice.

Now this is starting to make me concerned for Jim (like his random love for school wasn't enough). I knew he wouldn't be completely normal when he got back, the Dark-lands would obviously traumatise him...but I didn't think he'd react like this. He just seems so...happy?

I snap out of my thoughts as I just nod and walk back into the house to go get changed.

This was going to be a long day.

————<•>————

After I finally got changed, we grabbed our bikes and started riding to school. Jim happily rides infront of the three of us as he swerved his bike around with a laugh.

"Have you talked to him about it?" Toby asks as we ride our bikes a bit behind Jim.

"No...I thought we agreed that you have to say it" I say as I watch Jim attempt to do tricks on his bike nervously.