Claire and Y/n The Super Spys?

————<•>————

"Well sorry if I didn't want to break into the house of a guy I happen to like!"————<•>————

————<•>————

We all sat in the classroom listening to Mr Strickler go on and on about something.

"War is constant chaos." Mr Strickler says as I leaned my face against the palm of my hand, desperately trying to stay awake.

When does this class end?

"The winner will be the one who controls the chaos, both his own and his enemy's." He says seriously, making me raise an eyebrow at him."Napoleon's words show an unquenchable need for conquest. A man who could not be stopped."

He continues as he clicked a button on the remote, showing the same exact screen from last time.

"So, what was the French general's downfall? Did he stare down the barrel of a cannon?" He says before finally realising how bored the whole class was.

I think I might be the only one awake.

"Did he die from the deafening silence of a classroom?" He says with a small smile making everyone laugh.

Doesn't matter. They apparently are awake as well. Poor them.

"Malaria." He says as he gestured to the screen, a picture of a Mosquito was now covering the projector. "The world's most powerful army felled by the bite of an insignificant insect."

The bell rings, causing everyone to stand, but before we could exit the classroom, Strickler interrupts.

"One last lesson. Who can tell me where Napoleon kept his armies? In his sleevies." The class groaned as Strickler laughed at his dad joke before he walked off to Jim.

I watched Jim who seemed more tense than usual. Apparently Darci seemed to notice where my eyes were and nudged my shoulder with a smirk.

"Looks like someone has eyes for Jim." Darci says teasingly making me roll my eyes.

"Remember that letter I was telling you about?" Claire says to Darci making me sigh.

"That letter that I showed you and told you not to tell anyone but you went and told Darci, no offence Darci" I say as Darci just shrugs seeming not to care.

"Yeah, sorry about that" Claire says with a sympathetic look.

"The one where he was fighting all of those inner monsters?" Darci questions, getting back on track.