Toby The Fugitive and Sewer Baddies?

————<•>————

'Really showing your innocence there Toby'————<•>————

————<•>————

Jim and I were currently sitting in my room playing uno. We both sat crossed legged on the ground with the cards infront of us as I played with a smile on my face as Jim played with complete concentration.

"I win!" I yell as I place my last card down on the pile, cheering with happiness as Jim happened to change the colour to blue without even realising my last card was blue.

"No! You have to be cheating!" Jim exclaims in annoyance as he throws his cards to the ground.

"Jim Lake, who knew you could be such a sore loser" I taunt as I lean forward with a smirk on my face.

"I'm not a sore loser! I just want to make sure the game is completely fair with no cheating" Jim replies back before lifting up my crossed leg to make sure I'm not hiding any cards underneath me. "Now where are you hiding those cards"

"I'm not hiding any cards, this is all just pure talent and luck" I say with a smirk as I push Jim's hands away as he laughs.

"Pure talent? Yeah right" Jim says with a roll of his eyes as I gasp dramatically.

"How dare you!" I exclaim with narrowed eyes as I decide to do the same to Jim as I push up his crossed leg and look to find any cards underneath him.

"You cheater!" I gasp as I find a couple plus two cards underneath him as the boy laughs nervously.

"How did those get there?" Jim chuckles as he sheepishly rubs the back of his neck.

"I wonder" I say sarcastically as we both laugh.

Of course my laughing was immediately cut off by another coughing fit, this one immediately sounding worse then all my other coughing fits, and Jim seemed to notice that too.

Thanks coughing for ruining the moment.

"Y/n-" Jim starts to say worriedly but I cut him off.

"Im fine" I mumble as I clear my throat and decide to pack up the uno cards all over the floor.

I reach for a card but instead Jim's hand grabs mine as he brings it closer to him and looks at the blackness at my fingertips.

"Y/n, we need to talk about this" Jim says as he softly waves my hand around to gesture to what he means.

"I don't need to talk about anything because there's nothing to talk about Jim, it's just a little side effect" I shrug it off as I go to take my hand out of Jim's but then decide that I'd like to keep it there instead.